Simple earning strategy - Page 205
Page 205 of 212 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2120

Thread: Simple earning strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8

Simple earning strategy

This is simple and very effective strategy which success percentage is about 75 percent. This strategy is good for those traders who want daily trade and earn some profit on daily basis.

This strategy is for AUD/USD pair.
    Time frame is H1
    Indicators are
    Heikenashi with 72 EMA 3 days (24*3) 12 EMA Days Trend (1*2)
    Support and resistance
    How to enter in trade with it.
    look for 72 EMA
    Input price afer closing above 72 EMA and Below 12 EMA.
    one bar of rejection from 72 down / closed and EMA and EMA candlestick pattern entry pinbar to involve.
    End after support and resistance reversal and above or EMA 12 the price is up to the trade to be determined according to risk of him.
    Stop loss is place 72 EMA low swing or high swing , up and down is our stop loss

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    It is when we starts learning that we can be able to gain so much trading skills that developing a simple trading systems becomes easy but whenever we are lacking in the knowledge and experience of the forex market then there is nothing we can do in order to begin making things become simple because the more good trading skills you possess then the more better and understanding of the forex market you shall begin to have and these things are the things that would enable us make our trading become better and simple.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Penuelophir, when we learn trade we can earn after learning, if we learn trade if we give it time and our attention we gain experience, if we do not have experience if we do not know about market simply we can lose, so use a way of trading and keep that into always in trading, if we make some forex trading skills with practice it make us expert and after becoming an expert we can become rich

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    It is when we starts learning that we can be able to gain so much trading skills that developing a simple trading systems becomes easy but whenever we are lacking in the knowledge and experience of the forex market then there is nothing we can do in order to begin making things become simple because the more good trading skills you possess then the more better and understanding of the forex market you shall begin to have and these things are the things that would enable us make our trading become better and simple.
    It is not possible to start gaining when you have not learned, the traders that are expecting the cheap gains like that should make a rethink. Trading the market is not so easy, it is our regular training that will ease it, and when we have experience, we will begin to trade the market better, this can help us to get success as we ought to be getting it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is very simple earing strategy but this strategy is work well in small time frames.I use this strategy for open my buying and selling trading orders.This simple strategy is must helpful for me and I earn good earning with it.This strategy is good for those traders who want daily trade and earn some profit on daily basis.Its like scalping strategy because this strategy work fine with scalping and small time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Its a simple kind of trend indicator i do not think on what term you claim that it is not a simple if we try with a different way may be it will complex but for me it is very simple to find the trend and trade with good opportunity always this will give trader good advantage to work and we should be successful as well .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    One of the simple way to do trading which i have often tested and tried still working for me. I trade simple by trend without trying to do other wise along with the trend line which i use as an early signal for trend change when there are engulfing candle closing below or above. Buy or sell is base on 4 hours analysis and if H4 is up i buy and if its down i simply sell.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Moving average and bollinger band indicators are a favorite indicator for most traders, it may only be different in its settings for convenience reasons. I admit this indicator is good, for MA we can try using 2 MA, and our job is to wait for the golden criss MA or can also the price bounced at the MA. For BB itself is also good, we just need to open the upper and lower bb to open the position. But even though it still must be studied and understood, because still the indicator is lagging or following a candle, but those who already understand right maybe it will feel that the candle follows the indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    Penuelophir, when we learn trade we can earn after learning, if we learn trade if we give it time and our attention we gain experience, if we do not have experience if we do not know about market simply we can lose, so use a way of trading and keep that into always in trading, if we make some forex trading skills with practice it make us expert and after becoming an expert we can become rich
    spending time to learn it is not guarantee for us to have a good skills because all is depend on our characteristic and i think the point of this business it is about self control, so who have a good self control it can make them have a good profit, experience is needed as our teacher and learn from any mistakes that have been made because we are trader we learn from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    spending time to learn it is not guarantee for us to have a good skills because all is depend on our characteristic and i think the point of this business it is about self control, so who have a good self control it can make them have a good profit, experience is needed as our teacher and learn from any mistakes that have been made because we are trader we learn from it.
    you still need more time to understand what you want to know about market and it's the only best guarantee to gain more knowledge about market. if there are any traders out there who has this kind of mindset they won't understand about anything quick because they don't want to spare their time to learn and don't even think about doing it for practicing purpose. becoming a trader must give us a good responsibility to learn new things and put aside our selfishness.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    There is nothing simple with forex trading, you can trade and conveniently earn after there has been enough time spent in learning, if you believe the opposite, well I doubt if you truly want to be successful that way, I believe we are the ones that could either make forex sweet or bitter, let's do the right thing.

Not allowed!

Page 205 of 212 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast