Simple earning strategy - Page 190
Page 190 of 208 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2078

Thread: Simple earning strategy

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8

Simple earning strategy

This is simple and very effective strategy which success percentage is about 75 percent. This strategy is good for those traders who want daily trade and earn some profit on daily basis.

This strategy is for AUD/USD pair.
    Time frame is H1
    Indicators are
    Heikenashi with 72 EMA 3 days (24*3) 12 EMA Days Trend (1*2)
    Support and resistance
    How to enter in trade with it.
    look for 72 EMA
    Input price afer closing above 72 EMA and Below 12 EMA.
    one bar of rejection from 72 down / closed and EMA and EMA candlestick pattern entry pinbar to involve.
    End after support and resistance reversal and above or EMA 12 the price is up to the trade to be determined according to risk of him.
    Stop loss is place 72 EMA low swing or high swing , up and down is our stop loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Seems promising strategy. Heiken Ashi is a good indicator I usually use to trade JPY pairs and it gives good results. If we use support and resistance levels without any indicator then we can have the same results and I do not rely on indicators because they are not working all the time. Just often and then they provide signals which are too late to enter or exit an entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The simple earning strategy is the short term strategy this is really best way of the earning .i use many strategy in our trading and also earn a lot of money . earning money from is not difficult but we use the money management in our trading . we invest money and earn a lot from the investment.i got good ideas by seeing the news of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    It is better for a trading system to be simple that way anybody can use it and make something out of it,a complicated trading style will be difficult for even the trader to understand sometimes,but a simple system makes trading easy and straight forward,one or at least two indicators are okay for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    the key here is High time frames to get the true trend, and EMA is good indicator to identify the trend simply, and then we can get the support resistance levels to complete the analysis as gate to enter and exit from the market, the main ideas here that we can get the right track to follow the market but always sustain it with good money managements
    in this part, i use the small time frames also to identify the volatile and so here that we can get the trading ideas whether enter and exit from the market, but the rules become simple thing with just enter the market when the small time frames have same direction with higher ones

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Simple earning processes are not only related to the simple methods because its entirely based on the traders good skills to work very rightly and have the best skills to manage the trade properly which are the important causes to get the successful winning powers easily so try to have learning properly on every aspect for working better .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    there are no simple earning strategy in the market,its quite difficult for any trader to make profit very easily from the market.there are many professional traders in the market who are working day and night to see that they get a very profitable strategy no matter how difficult it is.so go for the best and not just a simple strategy because it might not play out a long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Moving average use is easy for us but use more then one moving average with cross over trading method is not easy for every one. I face many difficulties when I use this trading strategy because I do not understand which time to enter and exit to follow this strategy. That is reason I always use one moving average with rsi indicator in my trades.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Moving average use is easy for us but use more then one moving average with cross over trading method is not easy for every one. I face many difficulties when I use this trading strategy because I do not understand which time to enter and exit to follow this strategy. That is reason I always use one moving average with rsi indicator in my trades.
    I like the 200 exponential moving average strategy that is an accurate sort to combine them with the long term methods so making the profits a lot through them is easy because we can tackle the trend very clearly and find the market the right conditions which are entirely basic and helpful for earning success .

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    This indicator strategy are more then simple and reliable way for trader. But to make strategy time good learning and planning are require for trader after it you should make everyday simple earning strategy for trading toward success on this business. It is really very simple and reliable way for trader if you should develop it with good learning and understanding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozi_Roti View Post
    The simple earning strategy is the short term strategy this is really best way of the earning .i use many strategy in our trading and also earn a lot of money . earning money from is not difficult but we use the money management in our trading . we invest money and earn a lot from the investment.i got good ideas by seeing the news of the market.
    Short term strategies are good for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills other wise trading with short term is not easy.Trader should focus on learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy is good and simple.I think swing is one the simple strategy for trading but trader must have proper money management then he would be able to get success in Forex.

Not allowed!

Page 190 of 208 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast