Here are some of my Trading Strategies - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Here are some of my Trading Strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Here are some of my Trading Strategies

Here are some of my Trading Strategies with Roboforex, just leave me a message what you think of it.
    What kind of results would u prefer?

Max. DD: 4,80%
    Profit: 15,86%
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/359813

Max. DD: 23,72%
    Profit: 21,54%
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/352718

Max. DD: 65,22%
    Profit: 106,7%
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/344364

Max. DD: 58,6%
    Profit: 875 %
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/352454

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    I think a trader need a good risk management in all type of trading ideas we develop because without of it that is not possible for trader to achieve success , we must get application experience and then we add our quality to build a perfect trade plan working in market is possible for us with planing and through hardwork so we should achieve success .
    Build everyday perfect and successful trading strategy plans only that situation possible for him when trader getting good knowledge about all simple or strong trading way well otherwise getting anything from it does't simple matter for trader. All type of strategy are very effective and reliable him then you can make simple or strong strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    If we have ability of deep analysis about trade only if we have grip on them so with increase knowledge and learning about market quality show our understanding and experience about trade so all of these will help to make successful trade plan , as a trader get more learn and spend his time in demo account so it will help to make successful plan .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, new traders are in a hurry to earn money in forex market and they start to gamble and start to use big size lots. It is the main reason why they lose money. Trading in forex should be slow and traders should think where market goes and determine market direction well. New traders should learn many things and get experience.
    It is true that the new traders are hungry for pips to get from the market, this is what is putting them in trouble. Can you imagine what will come to the traders that is not trading the market in the way they supposed to trade it, and instead of that, are gambling and doing all other manner of bad ways to trade the market? For us to avoid that, we need a strong strategy that we can put our analytical trust upon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    A great job is done by you, really impressive and I would say it is just the reflection of a powerful strategy. All you need is to have a powerful strategy to rise and shine in this business and without a strategy, survival is not possible. RIsk management has also a great role in having success in this business. If your risk management is not good but your strategy is, then you cannot be successful in business as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Welcome my friend and thank you for your participation in our strategy
    This is an excellent system. You can really give us a good idea of ​​your trading system and how you can use it in Forex. The results seem impressive to me, but is this enough to judge success I think there are factors that must be available to judge the success of the expert, including the period of experience and the case of the market in the decline and rise, as well as the appropriate settings for the investment plan and the rate of risk, all this is important, where is this?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    My best of the trade strategies are always depends on the long term methods and technical methods which are more accurate and actual way for containing reward very accurately from the forex market and on the basis of experience and knowledge all important in this regard if we good to choose the strategy and earn success through it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    My best of the trade strategies are always depends on the long term methods and technical methods which are more accurate and actual way for containing reward very accurately from the forex market and on the basis of experience and knowledge all important in this regard if we good to choose the strategy and earn success through it .
    Long term trading is indeed safer for the psychological. The reasons are:

1) Don't go back and forth to see the chart

This is very clear. For long term trading, use the daily time frame, so we don't often go back and forth to check the meta trader. Because the more often we check, the more itchy hands are to close floating profit and cut profit. By minimizing viewing charts, our psychology is far more stable. So most of those who trade daily enjoy it more. Because the time can be used to take care of other things in the real world.

2) Only trade when a good signal appears

Not every time trading signals on the daily appear. Most new week appears once or several times a month. This makes our psychology better, because it only enters when a valid signal actually appears. If the signal is still gray, wait tomorrow. So the trading is really according to the analysis. No hurry.

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324