trading rules is very simple we must have to follow , let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (stander number )

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

and never take risk to much higher then your capacity 1:2 is profit and loss ration .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I think it would have been more simple if you had added a screenshot of the strategy and show some example as where to buy or sell, because that will make more sense and give vivid informations. Therefore all I can say is that making use of Bollinger band strategy is a good tool I see among your list.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Your strategy is just simple and clear but I would like your involvement in showing us good images about how you use them and also tell us how profitable have it been for you since you have started using it. We all know bolinger bands as one of the good indicators we can trade forex with but I think it's necessary you give us more insight about how you approach your trade and how you have grown in making profits. I guess we can learn much more from it by also knowing the best time frame for this system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Your strategy is just simple and clear but I would like your involvement in showing us good images about how you use them and also tell us how profitable have it been for you since you have started using it. We all know bolinger bands as one of the good indicators we can trade forex with but I think it's necessary you give us more insight about how you approach your trade and how you have grown in making profits. I guess we can learn much more from it by also knowing the best time frame for this system.
    The only clue I have about this strategy is buying when the price has rightly tested the middle bollinger band and then sell when price has tested the middle bollinger band and below it. Just something similar with the common use of moving average on trending market. The RSI could possible be for indicating when price is at over bought or over sold.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    I can see that this strategy is using 3 different indicators but the way they were giving the signals is through the bollinger band only, that means that the rest of the indicators were just listed, but they are not doing anything. I like the risk management the trader is working with, this is what will make sure that we do not lose more than the way we are planning to gain.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I can see that this strategy is using 3 different indicators but the way they were giving the signals is through the bollinger band only, that means that the rest of the indicators were just listed, but they are not doing anything. I like the risk management the trader is working with, this is what will make sure that we do not lose more than the way we are planning to gain.
    I also think so. If indeed we are required to use the basic indicator bollinger band as a benchmark, why should we use other indicators? This is quite reasonable and i applaud your observation. If indeed another useful indicator, should be to open trading should also be based on the rules of other indicators. Not just focus on bollinger band.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I do try to keep the trading method and all that I do make use of as simple as possible. Therefore I don't like trading with so much indicator as I am trading because I know that has been the cause of confusing trading. Trading with those different indicator could conflict and give confusing trading signal that will lead to bad trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is a good trading strategy i also like to trade with both pair and most my trade will be profitsable , RSI and bollinger band are more familiar with me i plan trade successfully with them and it effect our trade in positive way which will be a good thing , most of that this strategy based on overbought and oversold ares .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by embon View Post
    This is a good trading strategy i also like to trade with both pair and most my trade will be profitsable , RSI and bollinger band are more familiar with me i plan trade successfully with them and it effect our trade in positive way which will be a good thing , most of that this strategy based on overbought and oversold ares .
    A trader must have to focus on better trade strategies which are good and effective in our trading these indicator are good for trading if we use own learning and knowledge properly and will try for better results basic knowledge about trading is so much important we find the area about overbought and oversold so we plan better .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    it is a good combination of indicators and so thy make a good and simple strategy, and it is better to follow the rules of it and signals to be able to make money with it, i prefer to trade in the direction of the market and this is determined by the bollinger bands and then positions can be determined by RSI and stochastic oscillator.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 192 123451151101 ... LastLast