What is the most matters for newbie, money or time?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most matters for newbie, money or time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10

What is the most matters for newbie, money or time?

According to my personal experience,
    Generating Money is the main problem for newbies. Mostly newbies join forex for money making purpose and more then 90% of these newbies are fails to make money from forex.
    What do you think that why the newbies can join the forex trading.?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    new bie should never be concerned abot making money right now because that will surely not help them at all because if their focus has been on money right now then i think they have missed it because that attitude will make them to be trading under pressure and when a trader is under pressure he will surely loose concentration at the end of the day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Money should not be what is most imporant for new traders who are not yet skilled or experienced enough to trade in the forex market. But to such new traders time is important. All new traders must be ready to spend a lot of time in learning and practicing on the demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex is a risky business and and for the newbie it is really really hard at the beginning so they need hard work and need to develop their skill in Forex trading by doing more practice in Demo accounts. A forex trader must be well educated on forex trading other wise he will not get a good results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What we are all looking for in the market whether you are old trader or new trader is money, and if you can do the trdaing very well you will get the money. If the new traders faster than the way they ought to have in the market, they will end up with nothing, you hsould learn and think less of even the money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Time is more important, you will get money when you invest your time very well. The time you need to be thinking on how you will do it to work with forex better, you should not think money by then. This is a little thing that you can say of the forex on timing, it is for getting experience. Still, money is the main thing to get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Capital can not be helpful for new traders because this is economical business so therefore learning, experience and knowledge can be important for new traders. if new traders have good knowledge and skills then they can earn very good amount..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Am not a newbie but if I were to remember when I was I would say that my expectations were high,I thoughtt I've finally found were riches were bound,but experience has tout me the a lot,and the bottom line to what I have learnt is that good things come only when your patience and work hard towards your dreams because nothing good comes easy and nothing is impossible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    For newbie traders the time is very important, because newbies need a lot of time to learn forex. If we are in a rush to make a profit in forex trading usually we do not have adequate preparation and knowledge, so that we will experience any loss in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Both are the most important matters for newbie because some people have start forex trading business for earning money because they have no jobs, and they want to solve their financial problems from here, and for newbie time is also important to giving time to busienss

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast