Is 1% Profit From The Balance Per Day Enough For You?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is 1% Profit From The Balance Per Day Enough For You?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10

Is 1% Profit From The Balance Per Day Enough For You?

Every person have their own strategy to gain gain profit. i can always try to got 1% from my meta trader 4 balance per day. I think it is very good idea to become rich with in month without taking any big risk. can you think that this is an good idea to generate the maximum profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    well if a trader makes one percent of his trading capital every day that simply means that he will be making an approximate 22 to 23 percent of his trading capital at the end of the months because we have not more than 23 days of trading in each month , and if that comes to a trader every month consistently then i think it is not so bad at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Well i certainly think that making a constant profit of 1% daily from the forex market is very good but the trader who sets such a moderate target must have big trading capital like $10000 so that they can make profit that has a significant big size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think yes daily 1% mean monthly 25% to 30% that means it is a good profit and we can get huge profit from the forex trading and I think a forex trader must be educated on forex trading if he wants to earn huge money from this forex trading. Patience, Skill are both needed in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think it is not enough, because we always face the dynamic risk from trading, so we need to get a dynamic profit targets as well. If we make a profit target that is too small then we get a margin call in next time then all the profit that we get to be in vain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think 1% as aprofit every day is very good if we count how many days the market work we will find the market work 20 days a month and 1 % profit everyday make to you 20 % profit every month and that is very good profit in forex market.
    Really little profit with little profit can make very big profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is too small for trading in my account. the trader that will be getting that amount and be very good with it is the trader that has huge money in his trading account. I will not e comfortable with the amount that is lesser than 30% of profits, this is what will safe me in the times of bad market conditions that causes losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Traders can easy make one percent per day and this is not very big so therefore traders can also earn very easily. i want earn daily ten percent and i can earn easily but end is loss money because i am doing over trading..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If you sure that one % per day wild be okey for you that's fine,but you'll get bord over time and want to earn more by setting higher targets,ill advice you consider understanding the market better to know how to earn more pips,and beside how are you sure that your every entry would give you profit,consider the risks too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Every trader have their own strategy in the forex trading business and i have the strategy that i have earn those only which i can earn my hard work, i don't want to take profit on my balance per day either it will 10% per day, i want to work hard and at the end of every month i get my earn money

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast