Always stick to your budget
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Always stick to your budget

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Always stick to your budget

When i enter to forex market i have a budget that i will spend to forex.And i always try to maintain this budget.When one try to do something beyond to his budget that budget falls.I have already experience to fall of this budget and fall of my temper so i suggest trder to maintain his budget.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Am guessing what you mean is risk management,its very important you learn to manage risk that is if you want to have a lasting trading career.As the saying goes experience is the best teacher.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have spent a very small time in forex trading business so now a days is my learning days and i am in trying to learn more about forex trading business and such type of question i needed to learn about them, so i am ask from you that always stick to your budget ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes you can take risks and invist about the condition of your account , look your account and then take a risk, and don't take a risk on your hole account because robo forex trading business is very risky business , here experience is very must if you want to success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yeah you can take risk and invest the money while trading in Forex market while trading .... look your account and then take a risk and if you are a good trader than invest on your own risk and don't take a risk on your hole account because Robo Forex trading business is very risky business , here experience is very must if you want to success...so take your decision wisely..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    In forex market i have a budget that i will spend to forex.And i always try to maintain this budget and when one try to do something beyond to his budget that budget falls..I have already experience to fall of this budget so i am ask from you that always stick to your budget because it is very necessary if you want to earn profit.
    +

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir you are very correct we must stick to our trading plan and decide beforehand how much money we are going to place on table for trading because this way we can manage our risk rewards ratio in a better way and will have full control of our account at the same time we can calculate our account status where we are heading into.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes money management should be follow strictly, Because Forex market has huge opportunity to make money. SO their is no need to hurry in Forex to make money by over night.
    If you does not have proper money management what should be your investment amount, what should be your expectation of rate of return, what should be the stop loss to close the loss when market goes against of your position etc. Or else although you are having high level of knowledge it is impossible to make money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the trader should protect his budget in forex trading and trade with low risk to be safe and protect his account and stay for long time in forex market ,so he has a chance to make more and more profits ,but if the trader increase the risk to dangerous level he will loose his money even if this money is big ,so trading with low risk is the most safe method

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I have expended a really smaller time in forex trading company so these days is my own understanding days to weeks in addition to i am inside learning much more about forex trading company in addition to such sort of problem when i required to discover these individuals, well, i was ask coming from an individual of which constantly follow your financial allowance.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast