Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry
Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.
    I also done the same things just like you did sir. Blowing an account which got big deposits was my first fatal mistake in my first 4 months of trading. That moment when I made my first mistakes, I actually able to wait in patience to open a trade. But unfortunately since I did not know how to analyze market, my trades went opposite and killed my account which the process took about 2-3 weeks. No I did not use any stop loss because I did not know how to do so back then.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I also done the same things just like you did sir. Blowing an account which got big deposits was my first fatal mistake in my first 4 months of trading. That moment when I made my first mistakes, I actually able to wait in patience to open a trade. But unfortunately since I did not know how to analyze market, my trades went opposite and killed my account which the process took about 2-3 weeks. No I did not use any stop loss because I did not know how to do so back then.
    I think most of us has done such mistakes with the way we trade and follow the market. The market is a risky one, so beginners needs to learn to take a chill pill and make good analysis before they take on trades in the market. Taking huge risk when trading is the reason for the losses. Losses can only be controlled if confirmation before taking trades is been done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Every newbies shows his excitement in the beginning but when he get the loss then he comes to know that forex is trick and tough business and getting hurry to take new entry cause the reason of loss, most of them learn from their mistakes while some of them says goodbye this business, i would like to say that forex is lucrative and good rewarding business, if we will do it carefully then surely we can earn reasonable amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]beginner traders always want to be in a position they can not wait , and they think that every position they will enter will make them money , and this wrong the market is very complex and difficult and we have to pick the best trades with the best quality to be able to make money , and if you do not find a position , then do not enter the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Beginners are so nervous that they want to start trading the real account and start making money in no time. I do not blame them because we all once feel the same way when we are all beginners. But they should be careful and learn to manage their emotions because forex is very risky. If they do not help themselves to manage their trade, it could be very difficult for them. It's for their own good they manage risk and learn to build a good trading system which will see they make good profits and enjoy a proper trading in the best time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    hurrying into trades will often result in huge losses in the forex market, because when you are in a hurry to enter into trades you will not be careful enough or patient enough to thoroughly analyze the market before placing trades and this will often result in losses much more than profits. So always take your time to analyze the market thoroughly before opening trades to ensure that you do not place the wrong trades and loss money as a result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I think most of us has done such mistakes with the way we trade and follow the market. The market is a risky one, so beginners needs to learn to take a chill pill and make good analysis before they take on trades in the market. Taking huge risk when trading is the reason for the losses. Losses can only be controlled if confirmation before taking trades is been done.
    It is good for us if we can finally realize our mistakes in past because we really need that in order to make our next learning easier and faster to understand. Everybody during their time as beginners actually done so many mistakes because we were just lacking in things. However nowadays we are getting better and able to understand market with facts and logics and we surely know we must be patience in order to trade, unlike when we were still beginners.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    No point to hurry in this trade if you really look forward to succeed in forex trading. Newbies makes this mistakes often and always get to learn the hard way. Rushing this business is not the best for us but we must start now to understand the need to be patient and try to see we make the right entry when the time is right. Nothing good comes easy and patience in our trade will surely go a long way to see we can make success when it's time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Beginner should not be in a hurry to take new trades for the chances of making a loss in a trade are very high than those of winning and his is why my mentor warren buffet says that a trade should be done from the other end meaning that after all other factors have been considered that is when we should pull the entry trigger

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast