Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 65
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I don't want to approve of traders rushing to trade this business without the right knowledge and trading experience here. When you rush into trading, there is every opportunity that you will end up with loss. This is not a business one should be in a hurry instead what we need with such business is to realize that knowledge should be sought for as we patiently follow the right signal the market can come up with. There is nothing to earn by rushing for trading rather than making mistakes.
    Those who rush into the market and make decisions to take trades without good analysis, they are the cause of their losses, because the right thing to be done is that we have to make sure that we are making the right analysis. making analysis should be done with good validation, forex trading is like other business whereas we need to engage with patient and not emotions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Those who rush into the market and make decisions to take trades without good analysis, they are the cause of their losses, because the right thing to be done is that we have to make sure that we are making the right analysis. making analysis should be done with good validation, forex trading is like other business whereas we need to engage with patient and not emotions.
    there's a thing called timing to trade and only experienced traders will pay attention to this. being in a hurry doesn't helpful for any reason because traders needs to stay focus and patience while waiting for a signal to get confirmed first before they can use it to trade. unfortunately beginners doesn't has this understanding and it's pretty obvious to see how they manage their trading randomly and get bad result in the end.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    It is not proper for traders to be rushing to do anything in the market, that will only push the trader into trouble, this is not a good idea. Everyone called traders have to have patience, there is no need to be in an hurry, the traders that are in an hurry are only trading out of anxiety and impatience, there is no way they will not push the traders into doing what they do not want to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Toyen, rushing into trade is nothing if we say market is enemy but its not right, its not our enemy we can trade well we can trade with proper analysis and management it will give us good results, so make sure you choose a single or multiple but slow movement, if you will not use some slow movement you can lose here, smaller profit or slower profit is safe and good way, with increasing or balance our profit also will increase

Not allowed!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465