Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 36
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Anything that is done with impatience will not have a good ending, beginners should not trade with impatient for that reason. The time which the forex traders has just began their trading is the real time of constant learning, the learning have to be with patience, that is the only way a trader can truly understand how to do forex trading properly.
    you are right but this is in human nature we want to do every work in short period, we want to earn more and more in short period, we want at every second one order must be in running state when we do not have opened order we thought its waste of time, so this type of thinking ruin our capital, we try continues trade and lose

- - - Updated - - -

Anything that is done with impatience will not have a good ending, beginners should not trade with impatient for that reason. The time which the forex traders has just began their trading is the real time of constant learning, the learning have to be with patience, that is the only way a trader can truly understand how to do forex trading properly.
    you are right but this is in human nature we want to do every work in short period, we want to earn more and more in short period, we want at every second one order must be in running state when we do not have opened order we thought its waste of time, so this type of thinking ruin our capital, we try continues trade and lose

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Getting in a hurry to trade is a very wrong and bad idea. We have to trade gently and one step at a time. Those who gets in a hurry to trade and make money, they miss the important market movement analysis and jumps into the market when they shouldn't take any trades, therefore getting to be in a hurry when trading puts our account in greater risks and losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 12
    many of us do it like that. when we open the chart and we directly to make an entry because we scare will losing that trend.. hahahaha i have experienced like this and the end it will be annoying situation because you will have floating loss. and you blame yourself for the mistakes you have made.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 4
    Yes, the impatience is just bad for trading, everything that is done with the inpatiece will be likewise bad, we have to trade while we are stable or we are slow and steady in what we are doing. We can not be trading with hurriedness as a old trader and not make mistakes, this makes it so bad for beginning traders to be hurrying, it will make them to make many mistakes and will lead to loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 39
    i also get so excited to get into a trade when i was a new trader because i was so eager to see myself doing what i did on demo account and make a lot of money.but the thing is trading a demo account is by far different from trading a real account,you need to be very calculative before you open a position on a real account and have a very concrete reason why you must trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 23
    juniorpeters, this is biggest mistake which we do on demo account we people use higher lots on demo with huge capital lose all and think we are able to earn now, but how we can earn in this way? on demo we can have 10000$ 50000$ capital and on real we invest 100$, we earn 500$ from 10000$ but here we want to earn 5000$ from 100$ , so this is difference which is here in demo and real we should try to understand this thing i hope then we can do better

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    The rules remains that traders have to make good analysis in the market. Wait for confirmation before taking the trade. It takes a lot of discipline for such because the new traders already got into forex trading business with the mindset to trade for some few days and then earn huge amount of money. It doesn't work that way, we need to be careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 68
    The wrong way of trading is trying to always make fast entries in forex market without been patient enough to wait for the very best confirmation that will tell us its a good time to trade. Sometimes our emotions gets to put us on a huge drive and makes it more harder for us to be able to build a good trade we can rely on. Newbies must take their time to learn on how to manage this trade and of course look on the means to properly discover the best time they could make a trading entry.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    The beginner traders should follow what they are more familiar with as if they get in a hurry to join the business, they might lose a lot of money before they know what is happening, the market will always move and then more trading opportunity will always come around. Therefore, you want to have a clean account growth, beginners will have to spend at least two weeks on demo account for training to understand market in theory and practical way for effiecient results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 105
    Beginners shouldn't be in a hurry at all in trading. Because a trader being in a hurry to trade the market will miss so much important informations about the market and then timing too. Therefore we don't need to be in a hurry when trading. We need to trade with consistent good trading experience. Wait for that best trading signal to come off before taking that trades.

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast