Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 55
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 63
    This is one of the reason which has made a lot of traders loss their money, they are new to the market and then they are so much in a hurry to make money from the market and all that, they are not doing the right thing before trading. Those of the things has made a lot of the traders to loss their money, patient is so much in all what we do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    This is one of the reason which has made a lot of traders loss their money, they are new to the market and then they are so much in a hurry to make money from the market and all that, they are not doing the right thing before trading. Those of the things has made a lot of the traders to loss their money, patient is so much in all what we do.
    patience is important but just this is not enough for good practice we need of knowledge we need of practice and all things. so trade with some management and analysis both, beginners can earn some good profit if they learn properly. if we do not learn here we can not survive in short we can lose all in no time to learn trade then try to earn

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    There is no need the trader being in a hurry since the market will always be here, so the trader just verify the signal, as there will be also so many other opportunities that will come in, So when the trader are in a hurry with the way they trade the market, they will not get to confirm that the signal is a strong one before taking it or not.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455