Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 64
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 644

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

  1. #1
    Rookie mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,512
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

    Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

    Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

    Best of Luck to all.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  2. #631
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,734
    Promo (¢)
    7,620
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Some, traders are doing a big mistake when they are open trade with high risk but, they are not aware about the market Trend. But, if they are open first trade with minimum risk then they can handle their account easily. First of all we have need to believe that nothing is 100% in Forex trading and always doing trade with minimum risk to make consistent profit.

    Not allowed!

  3. #632
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Promo (¢)
    -30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Most traders that are in a hurry seems to regret it later on because they would easily make trades due to their fast nature and skip important things that could make them think twice before opening an order. I have one time experienced opening an order with a very wrong lot size because I was in a hurry. This was so bad because I discovered that I am taking a huge risk I can't afford and the best thing I could do is to cut off that trade and accept the loss I have made by paying spreads.

    Not allowed!

  4. #633
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Most traders that are in a hurry seems to regret it later on because they would easily make trades due to their fast nature and skip important things that could make them think twice before opening an order.
    why we are in too much hurry I think if we investing money we should give it time to learn we should give it time because I all other business also we give them time, so make sure you give it time to understand and expand business like other one, with passing of years when we have good balance our earning also will increase, so this is same like other business but our greed make us loser

    Not allowed!

  5. #634
    Registered user Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,709
    Promo (¢)
    1,290
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    why we are in too much hurry I think if we investing money we should give it time to learn we should give it time because I all other business also we give them time, so make sure you give it time to understand and expand business like other one, with passing of years when we have good balance our earning also will increase, so this is same like other business but our greed make us loser
    Good thing this topic is only discussing about how beginners always in a rush to trade and make new entry without making further confirmations first. it won't happen to experienced traders because they're able to stay calm and patience to wait for the best moment for them. beginners doesn't has this kind of patience because they don't get enough proofs with margin call and stop out accounts. such bad experiences soon will teach them how to trade carefully and patiently.

    Not allowed!

  6. #635
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,734
    Promo (¢)
    7,620
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    New trader always get hurry to again enter in the market with more risk but, it's really a bad habit of his trading career. Which make them and successful and they are also crying after losing all of their money in short period of time.
    So it will be good for them to start a plan with minimum risk for example if he do trade with 2% then he must have need to open first trade with 0.5% risk.
    I think it's really a great idea to do trading and become a confident trader to survive in this market for long term.

    Not allowed!

  7. #636
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Promo (¢)
    6,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    if we are doing trader on one order means one is running i think we should wait for next until we close the first one and we do not have clear signal for next, if we are doing continues buy and sell it can be bad for us, we can lose our money in this way, so some orders can not determine about our trading as well, but some best positions can give us good profit also and can make our balance more strong

    Not allowed!

  8. #637
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    if we are doing trader on one order means one is running i think we should wait for next until we close the first one and we do not have clear signal for next, if we are doing continues buy and sell it can be bad for us, we can lose our money in this way, so some orders can not determine about our trading as well, but some best positions can give us good profit also and can make our balance more strong
    this thing is called very simple trade some time we add lot to recovery some time we can confirm on other pair so we can add some more orders, single order is good and bad both have things, its good because its simple we can wait for next and can have more margin as well, but it is bad it remain our balance same in case of loss and in some days we can lose big and if we add other orders it can increase equity as well, so we should think in all ways before entry

    Not allowed!

  9. #638
    Registered user Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,573
    Promo (¢)
    1,275
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this thing is called very simple trade some time we add lot to recovery some time we can confirm on other pair so we can add some more orders, single order is good and bad both have things, its good because its simple we can wait for next and can have more margin as well, but it is bad it remain our balance same in case of loss and in some days we can lose big and if we add other orders it can increase equity as well, so we should think in all ways before entry
    i'm referring this to double risk trading. i honestly doesn't want to place more lot size to my wrong trades just to try recovering my trades in case when market suddenly goes to my previous analysis. expecting such thing will give traders quite a stressful feeling since nothing is certain in market. one easy move from market in against our trades will collapse everything easily, along with our multiple lot size that were already placed.

    Not allowed!

  10. #639
    Registered user sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Promo (¢)
    3,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The beginners traders should take their time and then develop their skills as well, it is not going to be so much simple for them, but when the beginners are not all after the money and then they do what is right to ensure that they value learning so much, I think it will enable them become a way much better trader, beginners who gets in a hurry to make money will always fail.

    Not allowed!

  11. #640
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,705
    Promo (¢)
    6,660
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I don't want to approve of traders rushing to trade this business without the right knowledge and trading experience here. When you rush into trading, there is every opportunity that you will end up with loss. This is not a business one should be in a hurry instead what we need with such business is to realize that knowledge should be sought for as we patiently follow the right signal the market can come up with. There is nothing to earn by rushing for trading rather than making mistakes.

    Not allowed!

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •