Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 63
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    One of the mistakes made in forex is to be in a hurry to make profits. It turns out to be the most easier way to loose our capital. Newbies must be patient and must do everything which would give them a great chance to make profits. No need to rush here but with patience newbies can build a strategy that will give them everything it would take to see that the best success would be actually made. Patience is necessary and we should invest our time to learn so we can as well grow up to have a strong system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but this is not the right way i think, there are two ways of trading from my experience, before hitting of support or resistance we can enter, it will give us profit more but also have risk because its not easy to determine it will breakout or reversal, with this if we want to secure more, we can wait and after touching support or resistance we can understand where it will go, so in both we can choose anyone
    we should choose the way which is safe for us. if we have safe way for trade we can earn some good pips if we do not have safe way we can not earn some good pips and in wrong way we can lose big also. beginners mostly trade to earn more and more it means they want to earn continues they want to earn without any stop so they loses. i think any way of trade can be good if we work on technical and learn before usage on real accont

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    One of the mistakes made in forex is to be in a hurry to make profits. It turns out to be the most easier way to loose our capital. Newbies must be patient and must do everything which would give them a great chance to make profits. No need to rush here but with patience newbies can build a strategy that will give them everything it would take to see that the best success would be actually made. Patience is necessary and we should invest our time to learn so we can as well grow up to have a strong system.
    Being hurried for anything will never give traders the success they need from the market, it will rather make the trader to be foolishly losing their capital. Either it is the beginners or the old traders of the market, we should not be hurried with anything. Being patient is one of the keys that is making success out of traders. No matter how good you are with what you know, hurridness will never let what you know show.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It is a wrong move when beginner gets to be in a hurry and then they want to make faster money from the market. There is no way we can actually have that give us profits other than losses. Because with the way forex trading works, we have to develop a whole lot of patient and then see to the fact that we have to trade in accordance. for instance, make analysis and then look at the higher time frame to take more better trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I think it will be hard for the traders that are new in the business not to be in a hurry to trade and make money, because most of the times,most of them gets into the business with the wrong mindset and then they want to make money from the market all the times, but I think after they must have got to make mistakes and then they learn from their mistakes, I am sure that will help them know that they need to be patient.
    If the beginners have the necessary help from the expert traders on both the way to trade forex field and how the trader will act in his trading, then success could be made without working on bad psychology by the new forex traders. We can do better if we have all what it takes for us to fulfil that, and we need to know that bad trading psychology is not limited to the beginners only, more of the experienced forex traders are falling its victim as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If the beginners have the necessary help from the expert traders on both the way to trade forex field and how the trader will act in his trading, then success could be made without working on bad psychology by the new forex traders. We can do better if we have all what it takes for us to fulfil that, and we need to know that bad trading psychology is not limited to the beginners only, more of the experienced forex traders are falling its victim as well.
    when we ask help from experts it have some advantages, if we ask anything from an expert, he also know what is good and what is bad, he lost already and know how we can lose and how we can avoid loss, so we can learn some verified things, but experts mostly do not give time to newbies, so its not easy still but here we have demo we can apply anything on it and can learn all good trading on demo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Newbies must give their best to win. It's very interesting to do so because if they can learn and build a good system for themselves, they can be capable of making the right trade in the best point in time. Good decision to learn is necessary and hence newbies work hard they can achieve the very best trade for themselves. No need to be in a hurry but be patient enough to learn and see they can build a method they can always depend on. It's necessary to plan well and beginners should realize the importance of setting up a good trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    It's not going to do us well if we are in a hurry to make profits in forex. We should understand that nothing good is easy here and to make it we must work so hard and follow the step to which we can achieve the right trade. An entry made with rush is not always strong because we don't make the right analysis to see if it's worth taken or not. We could loose huge by looking for fast profits and this will not go well for us if we avoid taking the right step to learn and follow the right trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we ask help from experts it have some advantages, if we ask anything from an expert, he also know what is good and what is bad, he lost already and know how we can lose and how we can avoid loss, so we can learn some verified things, but experts mostly do not give time to newbies, so its not easy still but here we have demo we can apply anything on it and can learn all good trading on demo
    It is a wise idea to be seeking for the help and advise of the experienced traders, i can do this, and i have done it several times when i was trading the market. One thing about this market is that the trader will get to be successful only when they get the experience, and getting the experience is not through the trader's effort alone, the efforts of other traders in adding value to you matters also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    a valid entry only made if all the condition is full filed according to your strategy if any condition remain then your entry can be dangerous or that will depend on your risk management how ever this is emotion of beginner which they need to control they take the entry with any risk management and condition and after that they handle the huge loss.

Not allowed!

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast