Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 61
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 637

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

  1. #1
    Rookie mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,512
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

    Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

    Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

    Best of Luck to all.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  2. #601
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,075
    Promo (¢)
    11,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If beginners would listen to this it will be for their own best interest. No point to rush this market or been in a hurry to make profits. It could easily bring about loss so we should be patient and try to wait for the right opportunity that would help us to trade well in the best time. An entry trade should have the characteristics of higher probability when we follow it and since we are here to make profits, we should work on our advantage to see we could improve and come up with winning result.

    Not allowed!

  3. #602
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,204
    Promo (¢)
    8,280
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    If beginners would listen to this it will be for their own best interest. No point to rush this market or been in a hurry to make profits.
    when we are in hurry to earn we can lose just, i recommend to use some slow movement in trading because when we are slowly earning we can make good orders we can make good money, but when we are in hurry we can take wrong decision on any time, so its on trader how he deal with market, whenever i increased lot i just get loss here, so slow and steady profit give us success

    Not allowed!

  4. #603
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,192
    Promo (¢)
    1,430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Beginners are in a hurry to open trades always and they do many mistakes. Experienced traders avoid of emotional trading and they never hurry to follow the market. They better wait for correction and only then they enter the market. It is the main difference between new and experienced traders. Traders should never hurry.

    Not allowed!

  5. #604
    Rookie Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,611
    Promo (¢)
    8,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we are in hurry to earn we can lose just, i recommend to use some slow movement in trading because when we are slowly earning we can make good orders we can make good money, but when we are in hurry we can take wrong decision on any time, so its on trader how he deal with market, whenever i increased lot i just get loss here, so slow and steady profit give us success
    There is nothing chasing us, we should not be in an hurry for any reason, the traders which are in hurry are the traders which will lose easily to the market. What helps us to trade well is the way we are trading the market with care and simplicity, we have to be patient and only work according to the verified experience we have and according to what our trading system tells us to do.

    Not allowed!

  6. #605
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,075
    Promo (¢)
    11,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Beginners are in a hurry to open trades always and they do many mistakes.
    Inexperienced contributed to this and because they lack it, they would be making some trading decisions that is not really helpful. If you rush into this market to make profits, it would be also easy for you to rush out too. This is a very risky business that is expected we all invest our time to learn and build a profitable way to trade. There is no point becoming in a hurry to trade this business but if we can be patient to learn and develop our trading experience, then we can likely make the best decision.

    Not allowed!

  7. #606
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,253
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I think it will be hard for the traders that are new in the business not to be in a hurry to trade and make money, because most of the times,most of them gets into the business with the wrong mindset and then they want to make money from the market all the times, but I think after they must have got to make mistakes and then they learn from their mistakes, I am sure that will help them know that they need to be patient.

    Not allowed!

  8. #607
    Rookie Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I think it will be hard for the traders that are new in the business not to be in a hurry to trade and make money, because most of the times,most of them gets into the business with the wrong mindset and then they want to make money from the market all the times, but I think after they must have got to make mistakes and then they learn from their mistakes, I am sure that will help them know that they need to be patient.
    Beginners has their own problems in this business which everyone of us had it before. impossible for beginners to have something like consistent earning because their experience and knowledge still can't support their expectation just yet. they need to pass the time first in learning and doing more practice first like we all did for these years in struggling.

    Not allowed!

  9. #608
    Rookie layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    517
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    This thread is more of advice to beginner traders and by extension to all categories of traders to be careful of impatience which is one of the causes of loss in forex trading . As long as a trader sees forex as a means of getting rich so quickly , he will be very impatient because to him , making money at all cost is all that matters even if goes with taking higher risks. Anyone that falls into that categories will hardly last long in trading business because he would have been trapped in the market after which better opportunities begin to emerge

    Not allowed!

  10. #609
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,334
    Promo (¢)
    7,340
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Beginners has their own problems in this business which everyone of us had it before. impossible for beginners to have something like consistent earning because their experience and knowledge still can't support their expectation just yet. they need to pass the time first in learning and doing more practice first like we all did for these years in struggling.
    Yes, beginners in forex field has their own problems, the problems of the beginners is mostly caused by the inexperience of the new traders, they will be thinking that forex field is just like any other business, not knowing that they are trading very risky business. All I can advice the new forex traders is that they should try to trade forex field with patience, they need to always learn and practice everything they have achieved through their learning, this helps those traders so much.

    Not allowed!

  11. #610
    Rookie Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,384
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, beginners in forex field has their own problems, the problems of the beginners is mostly caused by the inexperience of the new traders, they will be thinking that forex field is just like any other business, not knowing that they are trading very risky business. All I can advice the new forex traders is that they should try to trade forex field with patience, they need to always learn and practice everything they have achieved through their learning, this helps those traders so much.
    while we're old traders has ours as well. forex market involves us a great problematic each and every day we're trading but it's not a big deal for us because we got techniques or methods to prevent such things to become worsen. likewise, a new day brings a new opportunity to take and we can be the best once we learn hard and able to accept all the mistakes we've done as our lesson.

    Not allowed!

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •