Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 57
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Hurry will be your greatest undoing in Forex trading beginners are always confident that whatever trade they enter will work out for them, so when you are asking them to work thaddeus because that is what can give them the professional status, they will believe you are wasting their time, they rush to trade but come back with losses, at this point some of them will be willing to learn as others just walk away from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    There is no room for making the same mistakes over and over again, we just have to take time to have a decent learning and approach by which we can trade the market. from what I have been able to have learned. Experience has made me know that we can become really good trader when we have given the market some time, make quality analysis and never be in a hurry to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we trade in hurry we can lose just actually this happen because of our bad learning ways also, on demo we do this we place more and more orders and some time we earn good from it and we think we can do it on real also, but market not move simple all time, so whenever market move opposite we lose big here, so place good orders and make sure you have learned properly and you have done demo as real account trading
    There is no reason for forex traders to be in hurry for anything, the hurriedness is only making forex traders to jump into conclusion early than necessary, and there is no way the forex trader will not be losing as a result of that. And with the forex traders who has just started forex trading, it is safe for them to start with low risk trading and be using another hand to learn how to trade forex field better. New traders are the most delicate traders, everything they do has to be done very carefully without being in an hurry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Impatience is a killer in forex trading and that is very common among the beginner traders whose expectations for profit making are always very high . It is important to stress that what matters the most is the quality of trades and not the quantity so , it is important to always exercise patience in trading . A high probability trade is worth waiting for and hence there is need fir patience on the part of a trader . Beside , you need to understand that it is the patient dog that eats the fattest bones

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Beginners that are always making haste to earn from the Forex market have a serious problem to deal with, there is no wisdom in haste, you are only going to be in more debt because of this, beginning this business with the rush understanding kills your ability to be patient, one of the cardinal objectives of being a successful Forex trader is patience, the moment you have skipped this part, you start losing anything you invested.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I don't get in a hurry to take trades in the market. I take my time and then do things with patient because I know so much better what I want in the market and then what I should do. The learning is the best way the trader can succeed. get to have a strong strategy and then follow the procedure in making good trading decisions. That is how you can become profitable.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I don't get in a hurry to take trades in the market. I take my time and then do things with patient because I know so much better what I want in the market and then what I should do. The learning is the best way the trader can succeed. get to have a strong strategy and then follow the procedure in making good trading decisions. That is how you can become profitable.
    Patience is needed and I have seen scalpers usually take trades in a hurry and that is one of the reason for losing money. Experience have a big role in helping us to learn a good mindset, to learn patience and to take trades with confidence. Many times many of us take decisions out of fear which makes us repent later. We need to take care of our emotions, our feeling so that we can manage to trade with more realistic reasons.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Patience is needed and I have seen scalpers usually take trades in a hurry and that is one of the reason for losing money. Experience have a big role in helping us to learn a good mindset, to learn patience and to take trades with confidence. Many times many of us take decisions out of fear which makes us repent later. We need to take care of our emotions, our feeling so that we can manage to trade with more realistic reasons.
    this is reason everyone think scalping is wrong way of trade they think it is more risky and have many bad concepts about it, i believe we can do well if we have patience, in scalping more patience is needed but people do swing and continues trade, in fact they buy after some down and sell after some up, in this way they go to the against of trend and lose big because they closes on smaller profit but in case of loss they wait for big time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    The main difference between experienced trader and new trader is in patience. Experienced trader is not in a hurry to do something and can wait for good entry point and then wait for good profit. New trader opens his MT4 and wants to do something and quickly. Many experienced traders do a warm up exercises on their cent accounts to understand market better and only then they enter market with normal trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    The main difference between experienced trader and new trader is in patience. Experienced trader is not in a hurry to do something and can wait for good entry point and then wait for good profit. New trader opens his MT4 and wants to do something and quickly. Many experienced traders do a warm up exercises on their cent accounts to understand market better and only then they enter market with normal trading accounts.
    i don't think so because a newbie can be patient but an expert can not be patient some time, the real difference is their experience level a newbie can't be expert and an expert can't be a newbie. expert already done a lot of experience and practice so we call him as expert, but a newbie not know completely many terms and not have done any proper practice and experience, so i think experts are better and more good in trading

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast