Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 3
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Going on market in rush and no analysis to support our trade could be the worse idea of trading and the only thing that guaranteed in this way is failure. The context of this thread mustn't be done only for beginners but to us too. We should wait until our strategy gives us some insights about market and tell us how about the entry and exit. This requires such patience and everyone must do this, not just for beginners.
    They are beginners and I am sure it is common with the beginners, they want to get into the market so fast and make fast amount of money, beginners that wants to succeed in forex business should not involve with the demo trading account for about six months, to get the real experience on how it works, because they they will know that discipline means waiting for the right time before taking any trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    They are beginners and I am sure it is common with the beginners, they want to get into the market so fast and make fast amount of money, beginners that wants to succeed in forex business should not involve with the demo trading account for about six months, to get the real experience on how it works, because they they will know that discipline means waiting for the right time before taking any trades.
    Sometimes this also happened to us even we are not beginners anymore but mistakes like that will always hunt us as long as we are trading. There are times when we are too hurry in taking actions to enter the market in full hope we can get into exact prices when market is about to move reverse or continue the trend in big range of movement. Such advice not too hurry in trading is what I always take because I admit I am still learning in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    [lang=id]

Sometimes this also happened to us even we are not beginners anymore but mistakes like that will always hunt us as long as we are trading. There are times when we are too hurry in taking actions to enter the market in full hope we can get into exact prices when market is about to move reverse or continue the trend in big range of movement. Such advice not too hurry in trading is what I always take because I admit I am still learning in this business.[/lang]
    lack of emotional control also known as low will power will make traders to keep on losing their money to the same mistakes over and over again. Therefore we have to make sure we have the understanding that in as much as we want to make money all the time in the market, there is the need to have control over our emotions and not to allow greed or fear make us over do things.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The ones who are in a hurry to take trades don't fully understand the market, they don't know what the market is all about, because if they do, they will get to know that it takes more patient to make money from forex, you have got to think make good analysis and calculate the risk you are taking, failure to do that means we will be taking the wrong trading decisions whereas losing our money to the mistakes made.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Impatience dominates the nature and mindset of an average forex trader and it is a common phenomenon to see traders becoming so impatient as if the market will not be there for activities the following day. If you can be patient in trading , opportunities of high probability trades will be running after you. There is no need to make any rush because it is the patient dog that eats the fattest bones. To get the best from forex you must make patience your watchword

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Impatience is a common phenomenon among the beginner traders in forex trading and there hardly a trader who did not experienced that at the early stage of trading. As a trader gets committed to learning and practice, he tends to know better through personal discovery and development so patience is what you have to teach yourself in forex. To be successful in trading business, forex trading requires much patience on the part of trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    you should never be in a hurry to place trades in the forex market as this will most likely cause you to loss money rather than make some. when you are in a hurry to enter trades you will most likely not properly analyze the market for the best trading opportunity in the market rather you will simply be making excuse to enter trades and this could either result in entering the wrong trade or entering the trade at a bad price.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    you should never be in a hurry to place trades in the forex market as this will most likely cause you to loss money rather than make some. when you are in a hurry to enter trades you will most likely not properly analyze the market for the best trading opportunity in the market rather you will simply be making excuse to enter trades and this could either result in entering the wrong trade or entering the trade at a bad price.
    if we have not been able to keep to the demo account learning, such will always happen. Another point is that traders are now with the wrong mindset, in such a way they think they are going to make money depending on how much trades they have taken, but it does not work that way actually, you got to be able to trade after a good analysis has been made and we are certain to higher points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Impatience is a common phenomenon among the beginner traders in forex trading and there hardly a trader who did not experienced that at the early stage of trading. As a trader gets committed to learning and practice, he tends to know better through personal discovery and development so patience is what you have to teach yourself in forex. To be successful in trading business, forex trading requires much patience on the part of trader
    With my trading experience so far so good, I have learned and understand the need of patient. In fact, forex trading is all about being patient. With patient we get to enter the market at the right time, with patient we get to make the right trading choice, with patient we get to make sure to avoid trading without having good confirmation. In a nutshell, we also need the patient to our trades to run to profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    With my trading experience so far so good, I have learned and understand the need of patient. In fact, forex trading is all about being patient. With patient we get to enter the market at the right time, with patient we get to make the right trading choice, with patient we get to make sure to avoid trading without having good confirmation. In a nutshell, we also need the patient to our trades to run to profits.
    Usually for traders who already got enough experience, not much yet all of them are good, they can trading with less issues and able to make good profits. Patience is what we all have during trading and we know when and how to wait for market to show us some patterns first before we execute them as our entry. Discussing about beginners are useless because they won't advance even with our advice to them. It's up to them to get better and learn or remain in lack of things for long time.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast