Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 2
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

Best of Luck to all.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    Beginner should not be in a hurry to take new trades for the chances of making a loss in a trade are very high than those of winning and his is why my mentor warren buffet says that a trade should be done from the other end meaning that after all other factors have been considered that is when we should pull the entry trigger
    there's no exact reason why we must be afraid to left behind from market and keep trading with it even we haven't seen anything yet from our strategies. rushing market with less accuracy in analysis could be our big and worse mistake. patience is the suitable answer and we should never risk our money on something we don't know yet. taking entries should be confirmed and supported with ideas about the exits too, don't forget about this and keep in mind all the time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    there's no exact reason why we must be afraid to left behind from market and keep trading with it even we haven't seen anything yet from our strategies. rushing market with less accuracy in analysis could be our big and worse mistake. patience is the suitable answer and we should never risk our money on something we don't know yet. taking entries should be confirmed and supported with ideas about the exits too, don't forget about this and keep in mind all the time.
    We have to be sure of the market and the movement. A trader who is sure about the market movement will be able to make money. A trading concept has to be confirmed the right way and right time. beginners are always in a hurry to want to make money from the market. but that is wrong because the best way to make money from forex trading is with patient after much confirmation of the signal we want to take,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    We have to be sure of the market and the movement. A trader who is sure about the market movement will be able to make money. A trading concept has to be confirmed the right way and right time. beginners are always in a hurry to want to make money from the market. but that is wrong because the best way to make money from forex trading is with patient after much confirmation of the signal we want to take,
    having such confidence is good and we need it to decide our final decision to trade with buy or sell trades. however we need to get some confirmations from our strategy and do further analysis first before we really put our trades into market. when we believe we've done our best in analysis then we should just let go our trades open and let market decide the best outcome for us. it's good when we receive profits and means our analysis is correct and otherwise if we receive losses then we need to work harder next time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a wrong choice to any beginner to rush in forex because this will really cause them to loose so much in the wrong time. There is no need to rush this trade and thereby trading blindly because this would cause you nothing but huge loss in forex. We must look to manage risk and must take time to decide on the best way to make solid profitable trading. Here management is important and if we take out time to create a better system, the better for us. I try to make the right entry and I ensure that I also take adequate money and risk management planning serious and thereby effect them on my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    one of the fine qualities of a good trader includes ability to exercise restrain from trading when the market direction is not clear or ensure that all analysis are completed before carefully placing trades in the market. This attribute will allow a trader to avoid making mistakes as a result of making hasty trading decisions that could cost such a trader money. So never be in a hurry to open trades, it is better to miss a good trade than to loss trying not to miss any trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    being patient when trading is a good thing, if we are able to do that often before taking trades I am sure we can avoid a lot of loses in the market. Forex trading is supposed to be such a business that we can make consistent money from if we have what it takes. I make analysis before making any entry, there is no need to be in a hurry to take trades since I will either loss my money to that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    being patient when trading is a good thing, if we are able to do that often before taking trades I am sure we can avoid a lot of loses in the market. Forex trading is supposed to be such a business that we can make consistent money from if we have what it takes. I make analysis before making any entry, there is no need to be in a hurry to take trades since I will either loss my money to that.
    there's difference between patience and hesitate. one thing to know is depending on market volatility and how we see market with our strategy. if there's any opportunity we see we must take it and trade. steady to make decisions but not too slow either because market won't wait for us to enter forever. don't waste good market opportunities by spending more time to analyze market all over or doubtful about our strategy because it kills us so bad.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Getting loss does not mean that we should increase the trading lots, I would like to say that we should trade with proper planning and should not get hurry to take new entry, we should look the market and analyze again if our trading lot goes in loss, we should use the different strategy but never take the new entry quickly, keep in mind that forex is lucrative when we will do it with positive approach and thinking.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    We are going to hurt our self most if we want to trade in such in a hurry, because my trading knowledge and skills I have shown that we are to be like the patient hunter if we want to make money from forex trading, there is no need being in a hurry to carry on trades, because the market will still be here , and what matters is that we always wait for the right time to be well prepared before taking trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    We are going to hurt our self most if we want to trade in such in a hurry, because my trading knowledge and skills I have shown that we are to be like the patient hunter if we want to make money from forex trading, there is no need being in a hurry to carry on trades, because the market will still be here , and what matters is that we always wait for the right time to be well prepared before taking trades.
    Going on market in rush and no analysis to support our trade could be the worse idea of trading and the only thing that guaranteed in this way is failure. The context of this thread mustn't be done only for beginners but to us too. We should wait until our strategy gives us some insights about market and tell us how about the entry and exit. This requires such patience and everyone must do this, not just for beginners.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast