Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry - Page 11
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 644

Thread: Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

  1. #1
    Rookie mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,512
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

    Beginners do not get hurry to take new entry

    Hello Fellow members today I want to share something very important things with you. When I was newbie I was so excited to take entry. Watching the market movement I can not control myself from taking entry and that mistake caused big huge loss. So I want to suggest you guys that please do not get hurry to take entry. Be patience watch the market movement and making market analysis take the entry. If you follow this then you may get return from trading other wise not. There is rules regulations for trading. Follow it perfectly if you want to survive in this market.

    Best of Luck to all.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  2. #101
    Registered user Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,816
    Promo (¢)
    7,945
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    Making money in forex trading is not for those that are so quick in making decisions, but for those who do take things slow and steady. That is how I see the business, You have got to think properly before taking any trades in the market. I learned to trade the trend and ever since then, I have been able to follow the trend properly.

    Not allowed!

  3. #102
    Registered user Yayami's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,269
    Promo (¢)
    1,245
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Making money in forex trading is not for those that are so quick in making decisions, but for those who do take things slow and steady. That is how I see the business, You have got to think properly before taking any trades in the market. I learned to trade the trend and ever since then, I have been able to follow the trend properly.
    it's still possible for such traders to get money as the profit from random or lucky trades. why i said it lucky trades because they're still beginners but able to predict market movement without any analysis and get the profit. well this could only last for two or three times trading until such gamblers lose their entire account including both profits and initial deposit. they'll not notice the market and always be in hurry.

    Not allowed!

  4. #103
    Registered user Obaforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,625
    Promo (¢)
    700
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    When trading in the forex market it is very important never to be in a hurry to enter into new trades so as to avoid making avoidable errors. It is always best to take your time to properly analize your chart in the forex market before placing trades so as to ensure you are not missing any piece of important information that could determine the outcome of your trade. Its better to miss a trade than to catch a losing trade.

    Not allowed!

  5. #104
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    When trading in the forex market it is very important never to be in a hurry to enter into new trades so as to avoid making avoidable errors. It is always best to take your time to properly analize your chart in the forex market before placing trades so as to ensure you are not missing any piece of important information that could determine the outcome of your trade. Its better to miss a trade than to catch a losing trade.
    Newbie traders are never need to hurry in trading because when they are hurry then they are make mistakes. Many traders are join this business but few from all of these traders are get success on this market and these are traders who are work with patience and they are get success but those traders who are hurry in pen trades and close trades they are lose their money easily.

    Not allowed!

  6. #105
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Newbie traders are never need to hurry in trading because when they are hurry then they are make mistakes. Many traders are join this business but few from all of these traders are get success on this market and these are traders who are work with patience and they are get success but those traders who are hurry in pen trades and close trades they are lose their money easily.
    They always get to be in a hurry when trading and that is the reason why most of them are taking the wrong trades, losing their money and then thinking forex is that dangerous business. Furthermore, if traders can be patient enough to keep on following the right process of trading, whereas taking good time to make analysis. Ensuring to take good risk management, I am sure they will be able to become profitable.

    Not allowed!

  7. #106
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,141
    Promo (¢)
    3,810
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's one of the worst mistakes to look into the project of making faster entry to make profits from forex. If really we are interested to make good money from forex, then patience is one necessary thing we should understand and follow. It should be part of us so that we can be able to wait for the right confirmation of a trade before making those plans to succeed. Let's be ready to build ourselves up and realize that a good kind of trade is essentials for our development in forex.

    Not allowed!

  8. #107
    Registered user Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,493
    Promo (¢)
    1,350
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's one of the worst mistakes to look into the project of making faster entry to make profits from forex. If really we are interested to make good money from forex, then patience is one necessary thing we should understand and follow. It should be part of us so that we can be able to wait for the right confirmation of a trade before making those plans to succeed. Let's be ready to build ourselves up and realize that a good kind of trade is essentials for our development in forex.
    The problem is traders always lack of patience and they tend to trade in hurry without waiting for better opportunities. We are just too afraid of missing out the market which actually do not leave behind anything but the price. Not only happening to beginners but also to me. However this does not make me lose much because stop loss is locking my trades and fix my mistakes.

    Not allowed!

  9. #108
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Promo (¢)
    6,085
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    The way the market is, one would always get in a hurry to take trades every now and then in as much as the trader is dealing with the little time frame due to the little time frame moves so fast. But when one is using the higher time frame, they will have more time and be able to be patient enough to wait for the right time before taking on any trades.

    Not allowed!

  10. #109
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,488
    Promo (¢)
    1,125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Forex trading is business and patience and only those traders are get success on it who have work with patience and never be hurry in trading. Forex market is very risky trading business and if traders are take risk in their trading then they will lose their money. I think all traders are need to work with confident and patience then they will make some easy earning on this market.

    Not allowed!

  11. #110
    Registered user Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,816
    Promo (¢)
    7,945
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    One good thing that the traders should know about the market is that the market will always be opened for all traders that wants to make money from the market. A trader that is willing to become profitable should take a good look at the way the market works. Beginners always has a lot of things to learn that will make them successful, there is no need to rush it.

    Not allowed!

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •