System trading: a nonrandom way to success. - Page 2
Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: System trading: a nonrandom way to success.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

System trading: a nonrandom way to success.

In my speech I would like to focus on an issue that can seem abstract, however, I strongly believe that much of the success in trading depends on having the right traders' outlook, on the correct understanding of a number of fundamental issues that show us the limitations that exist in the trading, the opportunities which you can approach.

Before you start looking for the optimal settings for the system of three overlapping averages, you must have the answers to some fundamental questions. One of them is: May the trader have an advantage in the market and, if so, how stable can it be? In other words, is the success of a trader something natural or accidental? Are we building a castle in the sand or can we build a stable normal business? Well, let’s try to understand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    In my speech I would like to focus on an issue that can seem abstract, however, I strongly believe that much of the success in trading depends on having the right traders' outlook, on the correct understanding of a number of fundamental issues that show us the limitations that exist in the trading, the opportunities which you can approach.

Before you start looking for the optimal settings for the system of three overlapping averages, you must have the answers to some fundamental questions. One of them is: May the trader have an advantage in the market and, if so, how stable can it be? In other words, is the success of a trader something natural or accidental? Are we building a castle in the sand or can we build a stable normal business? Well, let’s try to understand.
    i think forex may be easy or hard.forex is so hard for this people who have not knowledge about forex but it is so easy way to earn money for this people who have knowledge about forex.so,to be easy,any person should gather knowledge about forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Success of a trader depends upon his understanding about the fundamental issues and proficiency of reading the charts and indicators. All the skills and knowledge of a trader together contribute to his success. Lack of knowledge and lack of control over greed contribute to the losses of a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think we must have to learn the market because learning is the key to success and it is the most essential element for us, if we learn the market then we able to earn more and more money here so learning is the most important element for us and a trader must learn this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes success not easy in forex trading and to be strong trader and face all our fear we must learn and have strong tool because confidence not come without learning or training but to be good we must learn fundamental and technical analysis to have all the tools that give us power to predict the market direction

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    achievement of success for a trader is different in my opinion, no one wanted to be successful in forex trading get rich, and no one wanted to consistent success in trading forex, but they need to work hard and of course hard work is the very thing that makes lazy, but we got through it with a strong embroidery

Not allowed!
    Last edited by opan; 08-31-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    yes success not easy in forex trading and to be strong trader and face all our fear we must learn and have strong tool because confidence not come without learning or training but to be good we must learn fundamental and technical analysis to have all the tools that give us power to predict the market direction
    Success in Forex is not easy and needs confidence. Confidence can help us to keep our fear away and trade Forex profitably. However to have good confidence we need to have good knowledge and experience. Baseless confidence is of no use and actually bad for a trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Success of a trader depends upon his understanding about the fundamental issues and proficiency of reading the charts and indicators. All the skills and knowledge of a trader together contribute to his success. Lack of knowledge and lack of control over greed contribute to the losses of a trader.
    Many things ties trading to the right success road, we need to find this so that we can secure ours as well. Forex trading is beyond what many are taking it to be, as a matter of rule, it is what will give you money if you are doing things right, but the money is not what we should be thinking really of , but the success that we will get, this is what will help us to establish the gettings of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Well, there are some systems , that are no doubt really going good and producing a lot of success. But that same strategy cant be successful for all of us here , because we all have different different strengts, weaknesses and trading styles. That is why not everyone can become good with that same strategy. So first we have to find out our own weaknesses and strengths an then only we can check if using systems is good for us for making profits or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Success in Forex is not easy and needs confidence. Confidence can help us to keep our fear away and trade Forex profitably. However to have good confidence we need to have good knowledge and experience. Baseless confidence is of no use and actually bad for a trader.
    I agree with you that trust is one of the most important requirements for success in Forex and make a profit so I'm trying to learn more about the market so as to increase confidence for Li and Oaqdy the fear that resides down when open trades because of the lack of confidence in the profit and Analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    It takes time to get profit and to become consistently profitable on the market. That is the proces and job like any others. You dont have any chances in first year, because you simply dont know what is your worst enemy. And after lot of losses you will be able that identify your worst enemy, and that is actually you! In order to make money, you must first meet your self.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast