Thread: Azis Trading Journalistics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Azis Trading Journalistics

Hello guys

I am creating a new thread for my new journal as I start over my trading journey with the same-old strategy I used to work with. This time I will try to make this forum bright once again with old-but-gold discussions not just simply to gain bonus to trade but also new knowledge, experience, and friendship. It has been a while since my last activity here and I will try to learn again by making this thread of my journal. Now let us go to the point.

I am using my previous strategy in this journal and I will gladly to explain it again here. But here I will always make some new updates according from what I see on markets and the knowledge I would get along the way during my journey in here, like adding candlestick patterns, another indicators, time frames type, etc. Indeed I have a current strategy but I will not hesitate to learn from others if you guys give me some suggestions I will try to implement them too.

I am using an indicator which you may read in this thread of Consistence Profit Indicator.
    And if you want to make some reviews on my old trading journal, you guys may visit my thread of Simple Trading System.

I currently using demo account in this journal because I do not have bonus or real account to trade. I will add the real account soon once I got some free money to trade.

Account details :
    Account number : 2910250
    Investor password : wishmeluck
    Account type : CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Account currency : USD
    Leverage : 1:200
    Initial deposit : Use forum bonus, amounts are not fixed

Trading system :
    Pair : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD
    Max/min lot size : 0,01 lot
    Max/min trade(s) : 1 to 5 trades
    Risk per trade : Low to average
    Time frame(s) : H1, H4, Daily and Weekly
    Trading style : Swing and long term
    Stop loss : Depends on market volatility
    Take profit : Use strategy and MM

Please be advised, I am not looking for how much profit I am able to get because now I am focusing more on profitability ratio and the accuracy of my analysis. This thread is solely for learning purpose and I never ask people to follow my trading idea or else. I am not responsibility for any actions whether if it is profit or loss which caused by following my strategy. Always know your own risk.

Get ready for market open and see you on next updates.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-04-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: add