Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Azis Trading Journalistics

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191

Azis Trading Journalistics

Hello guys

I am creating a new thread for my new journal as I start over my trading journey with the same-old strategy I used to work with. This time I will try to make this forum bright once again with old-but-gold discussions not just simply to gain bonus to trade but also new knowledge, experience, and friendship. It has been a while since my last activity here and I will try to learn again by making this thread of my journal. Now let us go to the point.

I am using my previous strategy in this journal and I will gladly to explain it again here. But here I will always make some new updates according from what I see on markets and the knowledge I would get along the way during my journey in here, like adding candlestick patterns, another indicators, time frames type, etc. Indeed I have a current strategy but I will not hesitate to learn from others if you guys give me some suggestions I will try to implement them too.

I am using an indicator which you may read in this thread of Consistence Profit Indicator.
    And if you want to make some reviews on my old trading journal, you guys may visit my thread of Simple Trading System.

I currently using demo account in this journal because I do not have bonus or real account to trade. I will add the real account soon once I got some free money to trade.

Account details :
    Account number : 2910250
    Investor password : wishmeluck
    Account type : CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Account currency : USD
    Leverage : 1:200
    Initial deposit : Use forum bonus, amounts are not fixed

Trading system :
    Pair : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD
    Max/min lot size : 0,01 lot
    Max/min trade(s) : 1 to 5 trades
    Risk per trade : Low to average
    Time frame(s) : H1, H4, Daily and Weekly
    Trading style : Swing and long term
    Stop loss : Depends on market volatility
    Take profit : Use strategy and MM

Please be advised, I am not looking for how much profit I am able to get because now I am focusing more on profitability ratio and the accuracy of my analysis. This thread is solely for learning purpose and I never ask people to follow my trading idea or else. I am not responsibility for any actions whether if it is profit or loss which caused by following my strategy. Always know your own risk.

Get ready for market open and see you on next updates.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-04-2018 at 09:23 AM. Reason: add

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I suggest that you focus on the demo account and then make sure that you have solid strong demo trading ability before you start making use of the real account with the bonus account trading. You get to become successful if the demo account is used properly, that is how you get to become successful and not to loss your money in the market later.
    I was thinking the same idea though and it is quite risky to use a small bonus to trade in real market. I think I am going to keep my bonus out of real trading until I complete my research and study with my advanced strategy I am still developing until now. It has been a while for me to get back online again and continue my learning on demo first. Thank you by the way for your advice about my journal, appreciate it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I was thinking the same idea though and it is quite risky to use a small bonus to trade in real market. I think I am going to keep my bonus out of real trading until I complete my research and study with my advanced strategy I am still developing until now. It has been a while for me to get back online again and continue my learning on demo first. Thank you by the way for your advice about my journal, appreciate it.
    It is a good decision to want to keep your bonus till it gets to a certain amount of before you then can start making use of it. In addition, while at that, you need to make sure that you have a quality good learning been done on the demo account. The one that will help you have success when you have made the decision of using your bonus on real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Using the bonus forum posting is also a good idea, with the bonus account, forex trader can use the multiple order with no limitation of the risk, because the risk is very low, we are using the no real money in the account so we can trade with no pain. I think all trader should also understand the best trading setup in forex, despite just tiny earning, but it can generate the more money by trading consistenly.
    [lang=id]I am aware of this too sir but unfortunately I have lost so many bonuses here due to stop out and I do not want to lose it anymore. I think I will only trade when I got the clear opportunity. I do not mind to wait for days just to wait for some market confirmations from trend line, support and resistance, and from my indicator. Seriously I want to keep this bonus growing up for more without losing it. Wish me luck sir and thanks for your suggestions.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    It is a good decision to want to keep your bonus till it gets to a certain amount of before you then can start making use of it. In addition, while at that, you need to make sure that you have a quality good learning been done on the demo account. The one that will help you have success when you have made the decision of using your bonus on real account.
    [lang=id]Yes I learn from my mistakes that trading with little amount of money is never be suitable with me and my strategy. Mostly market got my money into stop out right before it could move along and followed my analysis, that was bad experience yet good learning for me. I just want to keep learning with my demo and observe market without even taking a single trade no matter what. I need to complete my learning first before I decide to start trading again with better system.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    [lang=id]Yes I learn from my mistakes that trading with little amount of money is never be suitable with me and my strategy. Mostly market got my money into stop out right before it could move along and followed my analysis, that was bad experience yet good learning for me. I just want to keep learning with my demo and observe market without even taking a single trade no matter what. I need to complete my learning first before I decide to start trading again with better system.[/lang]
    for those that really started trading newly, it will be good to trade with some little amount of money that we can afford losing. It is far more better than taking huge risk. Those losing their money in forex trading are because they are taking so much risk and most probably don't comprehend the strategy. I made sure my demo was in good shape before using my bonus, though I lost too, but it is part of the business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    for those that really started trading newly, it will be good to trade with some little amount of money that we can afford losing. It is far more better than taking huge risk. Those losing their money in forex trading are because they are taking so much risk and most probably don't comprehend the strategy. I made sure my demo was in good shape before using my bonus, though I lost too, but it is part of the business.
    [lang=id]I think it could spend us weeks just to discuss about our past when we were still beginners. I may be in this business for years now but it seems I forgot couple things about my strategy and this actually do not make me become a pure beginner like I was before. I just need to gather my money and make my deposit later about $100 to $200 to trade and such amount is better to trade using my strategy and money management.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Friday, December 15th 2017

Hello

Today I want to update my journal with new trade and new insights about EURUSD. A trade has been placed about 3 hours ago and now I am still holding it until market reach my take profit. Not much, only 30 pips reward by risking 45 pips. I was looking for retracement because I believe market could go further down next days.

Before I share my current trade, I want to show my previous trades I made days ago. Not too big since this is a consistency journal for learning purpose. I am seeking the knowledge and experience in here, not the quantity of profits I can made.

Now this is my current trade, check my screenshots below.

1. EURUSD looks through my indicator strategy

2. EURUSD looks through Fibonacci Retracement tool

1. Market through my strategy using the indicator seems a bit unclear because there I must wait for couple pips down to go long at least until it reach T62 @ 1.1764.
    2. Things are clearer when I apply Fibonacci Retracement tools and combine it with Channels. I got the idea to buy EURUSD with the confirmations from my indicator, Fibonacci tools, and Channels line.
    3. Reasons why I put the stop loss to 30 pips up @ 1.1804 because that price was previous areas of resistance on December 7th 2017 and December 11th 2017. Would close it manually or set stop loss below the current price to avoid more bearish movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Hello

Today I want to update my journal with new trade and new insights about EURUSD. A trade has been placed about 3 hours ago and now I am still holding it until market reach my take profit. Not much, only 30 pips reward by risking 45 pips. I was looking for retracement because I believe market could go further down next days.

Before I share my current trade, I want to show my previous trades I made days ago. Not too big since this is a consistency journal for learning purpose. I am seeking the knowledge and experience in here, not the quantity of profits I can made.
    Good to see your live trading, but with the target you made, I think you must be a scalper trader actually. Well, It could have been a lot of profits for you, if you had seen the market through the daily time frame or H4 time frame because the pair is selling big time. But then we all have got different market views.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    [lang=id]I think it could spend us weeks just to discuss about our past when we were still beginners. I may be in this business for years now but it seems I forgot couple things about my strategy and this actually do not make me become a pure beginner like I was before. I just need to gather my money and make my deposit later about $100 to $200 to trade and such amount is better to trade using my strategy and money management.[/lang]
    It is true, we do not have to say much of the past, because all trader have their varying stories to tell. We need to move forwards and also make sure that we have all it takes to get the success we need in the market. And for the money you want to raise, if you are serious with your bonus money and its trading, you shall indeed get there with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Good to see your live trading, but with the target you made, I think you must be a scalper trader actually. Well, It could have been a lot of profits for you, if you had seen the market through the daily time frame or H4 time frame because the pair is selling big time. But then we all have got different market views.
    [lang=id]Actually this journal of mine still using a demo account which only deposited with $100. According to my first post, I got rules I must follow every time until I got another new things to update it. I think I am not ready yet to share my live trading here and provide my trading ideas since I am still recovering all my strategy setups I have forgotten.

Anyway thanks sir for leaving your thumbs here. Stay up to date and I will add my real account here soon after I got enough deposit from my bonus posting next month. I just do not want to trade with my old strategies using small amount of money because it is never suitable with me.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast