Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line support and resistance strategy

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15

Trend Line support and resistance strategy

This is basically a trend line and support and resistance levels mixed strategy in which your risk and reward is 1:1. You must need to follow the market, blue trend line and green trend line.

We use in it EMA 8 period with blue support line and red support line. When price is above the 8MA then its good to buy and if its below that 8MA then sell this market. We also can use the blue line as market resistance and red line as market support. We can open our trades with these levels and place our stop below and above of these lines. This system is really good and coll and easy to use it. I really like it to use in my trading,

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    Its very nice and awesome system for work on forex. Its really good for newbie of this business because newbie have little knowledge about this business. If they have system and indicators like you share in this thread then its really help us a lot to make profit. I think we must need use this because we all understand well about trend line and about support and resistance. This system is help us to find them easily and use it on our trading,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is good system in term of support and resistance levels of market. I like this system and want to use it. I see this system before in internet but I cannot find that how to install it on meta trader platform. If you are gives or share this system files then I can use it on my trading. I really need a good and easy trading system because I am new in this business but I want to work on trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Overall this is great system but we need some more information about this system. I like to know use of oscillator of this trading system because its really important part of any strategy which tell us the market oversold and overbought condition. This system use is not complete without use the oscillator. All other things are really easy to understand and use them into our trading strategy,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by manwar View Post
    This is basically a trend line and support and resistance levels mixed strategy in which your risk and reward is 1:1. You must need to follow the market, blue trend line and green trend line.
    i think this is a strategy of trend and breakthrough with OsMA and support and resistance as well as SMA 8. for me i prefer using this kind of strategies that depend only analysis by support and demand and trends . then if i found a signal i flter it by some indicator like macd or stochastic . so i will try this strategy and i will share my experience in the future .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    The strategy is good to be followed because the basis of trading in the technical is the using of support and resistance, as these indicators are helping to do some of it to show us the action to take , I love it and after now I am going to test it, for me to be able to profit with it, but we must be able to draw correctly the trend line in using this strategy, if we do , no doubt the strategy would work well for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    This is basically combination of two different strategies into one chart. We can see that we use trend line strategy with support and resistance strategy. When two strategies combination is we see into one Strategy then its really awesome strategy in which our profit chances are more then losses. I must want to use this strategy in my trading so I must try it at least one time in my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    The strategy is good to be followed because the basis of trading in the technical is the using of support and resistance, as these indicators are helping to do some of it to show us the action to take , I love it and after now I am going to test it, for me to be able to profit with it, but we must be able to draw correctly the trend line in using this strategy, if we do , no doubt the strategy would work well for us.
    Yeah this is really good strategy in which we use technical levels of support and resistance levels. We must need to have good knowledge about resistance and support level of market because if we are not drawn these levels correctly then we never get profit from this business. If we draw all these lines like trend line, support and resistance levels then we can easily get profit from forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    this is the basic to analyze the market and how to follow the trend at the right timing, we can use the trendline indicator to follow the market price and using support resistance levels to get the right timing to execute our position at the market, and so high time frames is very much recommended to see the market clearly, but make sure that we have the ability to combine the time frames because they have own function which is needed by traders
    for this, i combine the time frames, using moving average and also stochastic to complete each others

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    this is the basic to analyze the market and how to follow the trend at the right timing, we can use the trendline indicator to follow the market price and using support resistance levels to get the right timing to execute our position at the market, and so high time frames is very much recommended to see the market clearly, but make sure that we have the ability to combine the time frames because they have own function which is needed by traders
    for this, i combine the time frames, using moving average and also stochastic to complete each others
    I also recommended the long time frame for this strategy because if we use long time frame then our winning chances are increase. If we use small time frame then its more risky for us because in small time frame market is changed its trend very fast. If we use big time frame then we can easily earn good profit because trend is change in time in long time frames.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast