Parabolic SAR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Parabolic SAR

Parabolic SAR indicator i think shows us the tendency of the market.I made some good profit using this into 30 min time frame.IS it good for long term trade?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Through parabolic SAR we can idea about market trend. I have received some benefit in using this indicator in my trade. But I cannot say that it will work all the time in favor of us. We need to create our own analysis stronger to gain in this market. I also think that PSAR can give us more benefit for more than 30 minute time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is still the best trading indicator i have ever used on my trading chart, it seems that it will not make the trader to lag at times, but that is only when the market is ranging, if this point is fulfilled , there is no way it will not worth the resaon why you are using it to get the result you want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    This indicator is more favorite in Forex trading, I use this indicators at my trading strategy when 3 dot appears means the trend is confirm and for that reason traders who use this indicators use this indicators because it is really really easy to use and easy to understand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    This is still the best trading indicator i have ever used on my trading chart, it seems that it will not make the trader to lag at times, but that is only when the market is ranging, if this point is fulfilled , there is no way it will not worth the resaon why you are using it to get the result you want...

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I've once used the parabolic indicator, some time back it can show you a trend if you properly apply it well on time frames, although I currently used price levels such as support and Resistance level as my main indicator but I'll also recommend the use if parabolic sar as an indicator used in analysing the market,expecually for long term traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, the parabolic SAR is suitable for long-term trading. Most this indicators used by forex traders who often use intraday technique, because this indicator is quite accurate in determining the support and resistance points, this indicator has a way of working that is similar with MA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    Parabolic SAR indicator i think shows us the tendency of the market.I made some good profit using this into 30 min time frame.IS it good for long term trade?
    I think that this type of indicator Parabolic SAR is too late to give the signal, the indicator is not suitable to be used to enter the market benchmark, this indicator is very suitable when used to determine the stoploss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    The parabolic SAR is a technical indicator that is used by many traders to determine the direction of an asset's momentum and the point in time when this momentum has a higher-than-normal probability of switching directions.
    The way Forex traders use Parabolic SAR is by simply setting a Stop loss order at the level of the most recent SAR dot appearing on the chart. Stop is then trailed along with each new SAR dot till trend remains intact. Once Parabolic SAR indicator changes its position, SAR dots appear on the opposite side of the price, the trade is closed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Parabolic sar is a very good trend following technical indicator but you are saying that you are making money in 30 time frame with it can you explain me properly that which type of trading strategy you are using right? And yes for long term trading it will be a good choice buddy

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast