I have lost around 600$ should i quit forex trading. What you guys advice?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have lost around 600$ should i quit forex trading. What you guys advice?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

I have lost around 600$ should i quit forex trading. What you guys advice?

Friends, there is a very important question i have been looking for its opportunity and i think it here now. I always view forex brokers telling us how much they make without telling us how much very lost. If you are sincere enough, tell us the biggest amout you have lost in forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well sincerely speaking on my roboforex account alone I have lost over 700$,I have traded with other brokers to and have lost more than that I lost in my roboforex account,the last time I lost money I felt like this is the end I can't take it any longer but after some tIme of evaluating myself I noticed that I can work on myself to be a better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Well to tell the truth I have lost more than you before 3 years ago and still I am doing forex trading. I think it is natural to a newbie to get loss experienced in Forex trading, We have to understand that forex is an easy business for those who are experienced and can control their emotions specially the GREED and FEAR.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you lost your money from this forex business then you should make a target to recover that losses amount from this business, because that mentality can raise a trader in his life and that is very important for everyone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    If you have no knowledge and experience then why you taking so huge risk, this is your mistake and if you have lost around $600 then you don't quit forex because if you loose your confidence then you will never be successed and profit or loss is the part of business, you can try to earn again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    No can't quite forex trading business because profit and loss is the part of business, if you close your trading on juct this reason then you are not able of business any where in the world because if you can't controle your emotion on loseness then you can not business's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I do not know your financial status . I suggest do not quit from Forex, as you know that Forex market has huge and unlimited earning opportunity for ever. So start posting quality content in this forum and earn from fear to invest from own pocket.
    Then start trading with small quantity with that bonus amount and wiat patiently to recover all of yor amount, it may take a month or year but trade with proper stratgey.ee bonus if y

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Loss is a common factor of this trade and we need to accept the loss easy. 600$ loss is a huge loss. But you have also gather huge experience by facing such a huge loss. Hope your experience will direct you the right path to present profitable trading further.
    I think, you should not leave forex for incurring loss. You need to continue forex and try to recover the loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear, you should not quite the market. I am losing more than 4000$ in forex market but still doing this business because this business will surely cover our loss and gives us much profit but it takes much time in order to cover the lose in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    If you missing your cash from this currency trading company then you should create a focus on to restore that failures quantity from this company, because that mindset can increase a investor in his lifestyle and that is very essential for everyone.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast