How can i use accelerator oscillator?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can i use accelerator oscillator?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

How can i use accelerator oscillator?

How can i use accelerator oscillator? I found it between indicators but i don't understand it so please help me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    You can use accelerator oscilator by improving your intelligence, by improving your knowledge, by improving youe ideas and plans , by improving your strategies, by improving your experience, then you will be able to use accelerator oscillator, and you will be success easily

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Just like all oscillating trdaing system, that is the way you will use that, but be careful to study it very well because the steps of their movements are not that fast with the trading chart. You just be sure that you trade it when it is up or trade it when it is down, it is good for the reversal trdaing system or retracement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    You can use accelerator osillator by giving your 24 hours to forex trading business and works hard then your earning pips and money will be increases rpaidly and and your earning profits will be rises up very quickly and by this you will be use accelerator oscillator easily

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I don't know much about the accelerator and oscillator,but I would advice that you Google it you would get more information there, and I'll also advice that you take your time to study this indicator on a life chart,observe it and you'll learn a few things.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I have never used this accelerator oscillator but like other oscillator it is a very good indicator which suggests the power of trend much like MACD when the bars are green and up that means the market is bullish and when it is red and down means the market is bearish and the value can be seen at the left top side of the indicator window.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This indicator has a function to check the continuation of trends, so when this indicator touches the top line and make a motion like a scissor, then the market is predicted to move down, and vice versa. If we are trading with this indicator, it is recommended to use other indicators that have different functions, such as the Parabolic SAR and Bollinger Bands.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    How can i use accelerator oscillator? I found it between indicators but i don't understand it so please help me.
    This indicator is usually used to see if the trend bullis or bearis, but if you want to use to enter the market in please follow the steps below:
    buy if the accelerator oscillator over the line 0 from below.
    sell if the accelerator oscillator over the line 0 from above.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it is a very good question. but i like to say that accelerator oscillator is a very higher term in forex trading business. for use this you have to learn more and more about the business. also you should practice more and more in demo account and gather vast experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Indicators are our best helping hands and we can use it as per our need. I have no idea about accelerator oscillator as I am not using it in my trading. I am trading with MA, stochastic, RSI and Fibonacci. Through this thread I am trying to get knowledge on accelerator oscillator also so that I can judge it's authentication.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast