Arbitrage trading?

Thread: Arbitrage trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Arbitrage trading?

Hello guys, i have of heard no losing trading strategy-arbitrage trading. Could you please share your experience with this type? I mean how many pips on successful trade do you gain and what are pro's and con's for arbitrage trading,

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I don't really know what arbitrage trading is all about but I can tell you that there's no trading strategy that would guarantee a hundred percent returns on all entries even If you come across an ad saying that they have a trading strategy that would give you alll wins then its a false strategy,but I can advice that you Google it to gain more information on what arbitrage trading entails.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    Hello guys, i have of heard no losing trading strategy-arbitrage trading. Could you please share your experience with this type? I mean how many pips on successful trade do you gain and what are pro's and con's for arbitrage trading,
    Arbitrage trading for exporters. because they need to arbitrage their commodities against currency fluctuation. Or else any trader can arbitrage to get the price gap between two contracts but it needs some more observation of previous month trade rate as well as this month volume and demand for next month. Or else if the strategy goes against you the loss will start from the first day and never forget to pre decide your profit and stop loss limit in arbitrage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trading strategies without loss does not seem to exist, I think a good strategy and not have losses that we have mastered the strategy well, so we already know the weaknesses and strengths of the strategies. I have a pretty good strategy to make a profit, but that does not mean I never make a loss, because I also had a lot of losses from the strategy I use.

Not allowed!