How do you manage your equity in trading.????
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you manage your equity in trading.????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How do you manage your equity in trading.????

Equity management is important thing in trading style to safe your account from margin call.how you manage it.???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I think one should take risk up to of 500 pip.say you have 5000 in account.you should open 1 unit trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I do not trade over margin in my account. i use leverage of 100:1, i do not let any thing affect me or let me to changing the leverage, the more you think you can be using high leverage , the more you will be losing money in forex. I risk 2% of my trading account on a single trade, the stop loss is always there for e for protection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we need to pay attention for lots size setting or volume, it is wise to set it with a good number, and make sure that we can analyze with rightly, we only need to trade with flexible, because there is a time for us to trade with take the higher risk and there is a time for us to set it with the smaller, and the important thing for me, i always set pending order as hedging to replace stop loss, then i still have the chances to fix the problem, this is a part to avoid margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    I pay more attention to margin level and lot size per trade. I won't open any position if my margin level has reached at least 700%. I always trade using 0.1 lot size in RoboForex. I don't want to use lot size more than that because I'm averaging trader. If I know that the price will go down based on my analysis, I will keep place sell positions if the price keep go up. I don't have to worry because I already prepared a good money and risk management to do this averaging strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    by following the rules of money management because if we fail to follow the rules of the money management as it applies to trading in the Forex market then making money will be a little difficult for us , and as traders we should always make sure we strive to make money because its not an easy thing to achieve at all we know that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    After getting huge loss in my trade, now i am more aware about protecting my capital. Now I do not make my trading volume more than 0.10 with 100$ trading capital. Previously I traded with volume 1.00 with 100$ capital and thus I failed to manage my equity. Now I am aware about and hope this types of anomalies will not happen in my trade further.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I have learnt in forex that first save your equity and they proceed, This is would be a good strategy in Forex trading. We need to save our equity by using the perfect risk ratio because only it can save our equity from this risky business. We have to choose the risk ratio analysis before placing an order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    management of equity requires trading with money management plan and low lot size and suitable leverage to avoid trading with greed that will destroy any account for any trader,so the trader should calculate the amount of money that he will use in each trade and and the target or pips that he want to achieve and so this will help him to choose the proper lot size and the suitable risk for his trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    management of equity requires trading with money management plan and low lot size and suitable leverage to avoid trading with greed that will destroy any account for any trader,so the trader should calculate the amount of money that he will use in each trade and and the target or pips that he want to achieve and so this will help him to choose the proper lot size and the suitable risk for his trading
    Well, that's for your case but as for me it's completely different after all. I personally think that it's better to earn the money from big position but in a big event after all. That's how i think about how i manage my own equity after all. It's not like that i can make small income from small position only after all. 100 MM for big events as for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast