Never Put All eggs in one basket
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Put All eggs in one basket

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Never Put All eggs in one basket

You probably hear quite often this word that a trader should never put all eggs on one basket .
    How this proverb can be applicable at the Forex ? Or does it means we should not takes Forex as career right ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    All we know one of the "golden" rules for trading - diversification.It means - to never invest all the money in one tool. This rule is quite controversial, such as the famous investor Warren Buffett once admitted that he does not believe in diversification, and many traders following him, say that "to keep all your eggs in one basket can be a very good solution, if you know what you're doing." But Buffett works with the stock market, and for the Forex market, believe me, it is better to stick to diversify.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You probably hear quite often this word that a trader should never put all eggs on one basket .
    How this proverb can be applicable at the Forex ? Or does it means we should not takes Forex as career right ?
    I strongly agree with you. In every trade we do of course we each have targets that we have set. When we've got our targeted profit, do not need a large target, but in my opinion is consistent. From which we derive the profit we have to withdraw profit we earn and we keep in a more liquid form of savings. And it accounts for anticipation if we experience loss of floating and then we can have another savings as a result of the hard work we have done.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I strongly agree with you. In every trade we do of course we each have targets that we have set. When we've got our targeted profit, do not need a large target, but in my opinion is consistent. From which we derive the profit we have to withdraw profit we earn and we keep in a more liquid form of savings. And it accounts for anticipation if we experience loss of floating and then we can have another savings as a result of the hard work we have done.
    That is what's referred as the controlling the greediness factor , a majority of the traders always try to extend the profit levels which lately brings losing trades , like a winning trades turned into the loss
    once a trader start contend with profit and then gradually increase the profit target then easy to survive

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Or rather...just don't put all MONEY in forex, do other investments too until you SEE your strategy is working ESPECIALLY if it's consistent one ;)

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I would interprit such quote to mean that as an investor,its more wiser to invest on not just only forex trading but also stocks,futures and binary trading,and also in forex invest on more than one currency,it simply means diversifying your assets,and such form of trading would require great expertise to pick a good and healthy investment portfolio.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What i know about this is to invest in more than one place, this is the way i have read it in a book that says of that. It is true because the forex broker banks might liquidate at times, and that will not be the fault of the broker but the bank. If you have your investment in that place, then you will regret your action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    in my opinion that this sentence of never put all eggs in one basket means that do not put all money in one business and may means that the trader does not put all money in forex and he may invest part of his money in another business because if he lost this money in forex he will find another source that help him to make money but if put all money in forex and lost it he will not find another source of making money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes it is true and i am totally agree with you because if you want to take risk on your money then don't take a risk on huge marger because if you losses then your account will be safe , but if you put all eggs in one basket and you losses then you will be loss you account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I am not sure to say that in my mind these words means 'never put all eggs in one basket' that don't take a risk on your all amount of money because if you losses then you will be losses your all and may be your account and you will be destroy fully, so don't put all eggs in one basket

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast