Which execution is best market order or limit order?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which execution is best market order or limit order?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Which execution is best market order or limit order?

I have a doubt.Please clear this. Hello members can anyone tell me what is the difference between marketoder or limitorder? Can anyone tell me which is the best type of order for entry purpose. And also there is a one type of order known as pending orders? Which one is the best among all these.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Non is better than the other in terms of performance,they all serve there own purpose when it comes to executing your desired order depending in your analysis,so market execution is when you want your orders to be executed imidiatly while pending orders is when you want your order to be executed when the price approaches such level you've indicated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I am not too much experienced and not having too much knowledge about forex trading business but i have spent few days here in forex trading business so i can learn very much, in these execution both are the best market, order and limit order both are profitable for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    When you do not want to wait for the market to mature before you enter your trades, that is when you will use the pending order, and the limit order is part of the pending orders. You will sue market order when you want to enter the market immediately, this is the difference i know about the two of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    i thinks so that both are made for their own purposes and every one have be different profits from one another but i vote to limited order , because i vote every where ti limited things not those who are out of limit and out of limit things is very risk and dengerious and it will losses our all business and we will be nothing left in our hand

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Different traders have different trading strategy. Some trader love to trade by sitting infront of terminal and they execute their position. But some traders who are having knowledge about support and resistance level and do not time to spend infront of terminal they place pending buy or sell order by giving stop loss and profit level. which gives small profit but you save your time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Both education is best for us for earning more and more money in forex market every time. We must used these orders at good levels so we can get much money from it but many traders did not used it but still earning money, it is depend on us how to use these orders in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    both type of execution has their own importance.pending order is best if we want to open order at specific time mostly market is not at our desired position then we can use pending order limit where as for scalping and short term trading we can use instant order which is also reliable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Different investors have different trading strategy. Some investor love to trade by seated infront of international airport and they perform their position. But some investors who are having knowledge about support and stage of level of resistance and do not time to spend infront of international airport they place awaiting buy or sell order by giving stop-loss and benefit stage. which gives small benefit but you save your time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    All types of orders are created for our better trading. We can able to learn it well before implementing in the trade. We can use pending orders When we do not want to wait for the market to mature before entering the trades. Through this way we can able to save our time for this trading. But we need to have the required trading skill and knowledge to put any better order.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast