Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    We take decision through deep analysis and through the planing if a trader fail to do so that will give reason for losses , we all have to build our trade ideas very best with good understanding of trade decision so it will help trader to make our trade ideas well and help to get profitable trade results from our working .
    With the help of good planning and hardworking trading method trader easily make everyday H4 powerful strategy for trading and increase everyday good profit or loss in it. Build strong and profitable strategy only that time possible for trader when you can make everyday simple or strong strategy with the power of learning and patience trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    First we should get experience about trade and then we enter in this market with a proper plan , the application of it is very simple and most successful for trader , we have to be good at trading with them if we have learning enough so that will help trader to get properly planned and for achieve success also .
    Good learning and making strategy through proper planning are very important for him then you can build everyday H4 long term strategy for trading on it. Long term strategy always minimum risky and high profitable strategy for trading. But to make time if trader any mistake and does't start our trade in right market direction then its result is totally negative.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    H4 time frame is a very good time frame especially if we are looking or a long term treding goal I am reading the thread creator idea here but it is not talking about the technical analysis.Its good strategy of this business in which we can easily find the market trend.I always use the high time frame like Daily or hourly 4 chart because if we use big time frame then our risk is low but wo can earn high income with use of it.
    The 4 hour time frame is so good, this is the time frame which will make sure that the trader using it are doing well with their trading. I like this time frame for many reasons, and i know that the best to use with this time frame is for traders to use a very good strategy with it. Using the trend trading strategies with the 4 hour time frame is a very lovely idea for traders. It will increase the power at which the strategy will be giving the trader earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    H4 strategy no doubt a powerful and very effective way for proceeding the trade into the accurate ways so making the success possible is all depending on the good choices of methods and when we are follow the long time frames we can doubtlessly became very far from the losses with mastering in the working methods and give them extra value to get the success completely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Time frame plays a big role to make a strategy powerful and successful we have need to always choose a right time frame that help us to trade and make analysis easily. Four hour time frame really plays a big role to make accurate analysis but I want to advise to every new trader if someone want to do trade on gold then don't use this time frame. because, gold market is not respect the signals of this time frame mostly for hour time frame giving uS wrong signals on gold pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    With the help of good planning and hardworking trading method trader easily make everyday H4 powerful strategy for trading and increase everyday good profit or loss in it. Build strong and profitable strategy only that time possible for trader when you can make everyday simple or strong strategy with the power of learning and patience trading method.
    if a trader fail to make good plannings and trading system about the trading strategy than he should follow the demo accounts to make practice and h4 time frame is the best choice for a trader to be analyse the price movement based on the market position as it can give you best analysis to observe the market real trend and earn profit as much as you want according to your skills and ability from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its very good strategy of Forex business we can easily find the Market trend.It is very high time frame .If we have use h4 time frame risk Is very low and we earn many money in Forex business.if we are looking long term strategy then we choose h4 time frame I am reading this creator ideas but he is not technical analysis.I prefer it for daily time .I like it very much for my business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    I do not trust the Bollinger bands indicator. It is the most deceiving indicator I have experienced ever. I always get stuck with the entry which I take on the base on Bollinger bands indicator. I will not recommend this indicator to newbies a swell. There is the most reliable indicator exists and that is moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    One sure thing about trading higher time frames such as the four hours time frames is that it gives you enough time to really analyze the forex market and it is one of the most stable means to following the longer term trends and staying in the market for a longer time is the key thing, but we must always understand that it leads to huge losses because its stop loss is set very high and when you do not have enough amount of money in your trading accounts then you can never be able to trade using such higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Higher time frames have provided a higher chance for a profitable signal we can follow and have the possibilities to win big from such signal. Traders can however build a system that will give them strong means to earn and with such higher time frame, a strong system will be built and the means to make large profits will still be open to us. The 4 hour system is one of the most used time frame for day and long term traders. Signals here can be strong too and can help traders follow strong opportunities.

Not allowed!

Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast