Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]the rsi break above 50 could be a good signal to buy the market but you should know if the market is volatile or not , you should try to use this on the higher time frames as the rsi on the lower time frames like the 5 min go up and down the 50 line many times , i prefer to make the take profit on this strategy as 70 pip as 100 could be too much unless you are trading a volatile pair[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    I have been such a trader that has tried different trading method and charts and I have got to learn that the chart formations of the 4H time frame is the least I should think of, that way I know that if I am able to make use of the higher time frame as such as the daily and above, that way I can make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    H4 time frame is a very good time frame especially if we are looking or a long term trading goal I am reading the thread creator idea here but he is not talking about the technical analysis, I think when we are choosing a strategy then it become so much important to look for the good support and resistance based idea also but there is no update about it in the thread so would suggest thread creator so add some lines about it also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    H4 time frame is the best time frame i have ever seen and make use of in this business ever since i entered in this business. This time frame help me a lot in trading this business coupled with the trading pattern used. As a scalper i prefer making use of h4 to trade this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Its good strategy of this business in which we can easily find the market trend. I always use the high time frame like Daily or Hourly 4 chart because if we use big time frame then our risk is low but we can earn high income with use of it. Many time we find that market is now change its trend and we can exit from market if we use H4 or daily time frame because we can find earlier in these time frame that market is now change its trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronian View Post
    1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)
    i seems that you choose the most used indicators . RSI by default is good to filter the signal of other indicators . also SMA used in the chart to determine the direction of the trend . but if it possible to change parabolic to Zig zag . for me i don't use parabolic because makes usualy faults . but zig zag is good to define the places of Peak and bottom . so i wish this strategy work good .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the rsi might helps as referring use of signals on supporting decision with the chance as submitting option with the market.
    as different preset on selection to work as returns with the beginning chance of evaluation, and improves with the excess on running manage as the continuous moderation to gains with the point of objection.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    I most times use the 4hour time frame for my very own analysis and thus this gives me a great platform to plan for a longer term trade and also know the best risk management for me to follow when it comes to this trade. In the view of long term, h4 time charts is good and more stronger analysis can be made base on this frame. We can also get to understand the market trend much more with it and follow them accordingly to see we can make good profits from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I am a long term trader and trading with the higher time frame has been a good means of trading to me, furthermore, I don't trade using the 4 hour time frame though, because I consider it not too strong and often at times, I have got to see the strategy that formed around the chart failed. So I will say I prefer to trade the daily time frame to the H4 time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast