Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Once you can see through the use of the higher time frame then the better for you, I do make use of the higher time frame in trading. There is no short cut to being profitable, we always have to learn, develop good trading skills and know that to become profitable takes a lot of skills and ability to also read the chart and use indicators to confirm you trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Once you can see through the use of the higher time frame then the better for you, I do make use of the higher time frame in trading. There is no short cut to being profitable, we always have to learn, develop good trading skills and know that to become profitable takes a lot of skills and ability to also read the chart and use indicators to confirm you trades.
    H4 charts are strong and what I prefer for my kind of trading. Long term traders speak of using daily charts but actually I am not so comfortable using daily charts, moreover things needs a lot of practice. Many beginners lose a lot of money in their novice levels because they dont bother to come to real trading after enough demo practice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If we pay much attention to our trading strategy and then in return be discipline to the way we make use of it when trading, that along can get us to become successful traders, lets be patient and know that powerful strategy is not obtained within some months of being a trader but it is a long term process, we have to keep on learning, correcting mistakes and knowing more about our concepts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a very good trading strategy used on the H4 time frame because it is one of the most appropriate time frame to use for any other trading strategy. Sir, i am no longer a fan of too many indicators like you have here because i believe that they create more distraction for the trader at the end of the day than the good they are suppose to do.If you combine any trading system under the H4 time frame, then the indicators used should be lighter and simple.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    glory3, It is appropriate i agree but not for all the trader we just suggest to use it many trader like to work with m15 and h1 time frame they never use h4 time frame but overall this is very good for trader to follow the h4 time frame because in this way we have opportunity to trade safely in this market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    This is really important for us to use the long term methods which are accurate choices to trade and get the earning also well from them because the long term methods are safe and very accurate working ways and to develop the good understanding and plans also well will give us good opportunities for working rightly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    glory3, It is appropriate i agree but not for all the trader we just suggest to use it many trader like to work with m15 and h1 time frame they never use h4 time frame but overall this is very good for trader to follow the h4 time frame because in this way we have opportunity to trade safely in this market .
    But majority of traders here that are working with use of the long term methods likes the h4 strategies which really good for working and also very suitable for working in this market so for getting the perfections in the results always possible if we have the good understanding and experience on these methods which helpful for winning success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    This is a very good trading strategy used on the H4 time frame because it is one of the most appropriate time frame to use for any other trading strategy. Sir, i am no longer a fan of too many indicators like you have here because i believe that they create more distraction for the trader at the end of the day than the good they are suppose to do.If you combine any trading system under the H4 time frame, then the indicators used should be lighter and simple.
    The main most important thing is that any trading strategy that we are making use of on the higher time frame, it does usually do have a higher tendency of being profitable for the trader, we should think more better on how to ensure that we get to have a good way of being profitable. The higher the time frame then the more simple the trader can make analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The h4 is the best option to work if we want to find the simple methods then we can prefer to choose the long term methods especially the h4 time frame which is great for working and earning success is also very obvious thing so we must work by these powerful strategies that have the important part in our successful career .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    H4 is really the powerful time frame that is good for taking the reliable trade process so with understanding how to work with these long term methods and how to trade with them is very important for us so we need to get understanding that important way for getting the best earning ratios from these strategies .

Not allowed!

Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139 LastLast