Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    The basic thing I understand about the use of different time frame and then the use of the higher time frame basically is about having a more higher accurate signals, because the higher the time frame, then in a nutshell, the more profitable the trading strategy will be and the signals that we get. Powerful trading strategy gets to become possible for the trader that also has the patient to trade best signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    all of the indicators used for trading is good and make a good strategy and the trader that follows its rules will get good results especially in the trendy market, the trader should be patient to filter the signals of trading always and choose the best between them and make good profits in most cases and be happy with the results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    The parabolic Sar in the 4 hour is very potent, the indicator is rarely applied by most traders because they think it is too complicated to understand but I still believe that when we can practice demo well we will be able to achieve some good profits through it especially when four hour time frame is what we are using, there are many powerful strategies we are yet to explore.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    it is very powerful strategy to observe the market with six options and we also know that price in the market based on such time frame so i prefer to trade with following daily time frame that can give me twenty four hour to observe the market by twenty four times, we can also follow both time frames at the same time to obtain better trading results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    H4 trading strategy always higher time frame and powerful strategy for trading because always trader make trading strategy with proper discipline and effective method however after success this strategy trader have earn some earning from this strategy. I have almost time use trend line higher time frame strategy for trading and always get good profit from stock market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    H4 trading strategy always higher time frame and powerful strategy for trading because always trader make trading strategy with proper discipline and effective method however after success this strategy trader have earn some earning from this strategy. I have almost time use trend line higher time frame strategy for trading and always get good profit from stock market.
    Yes H4 time frame is always an accurate and erect that can be better for safely earn big profit ratios so i work on it for carrying bets ever trade results and after giving attention on the better plan and good to manage the whole trade in the right directions than we will be easily achieve success without losing it so i prefer to work with the help of h4 strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Strategy for H4 always powerful for trader because to make this strategy properly trader have need more then hardworking and good skills then he could build it for our trading business to make profit. This strategy are higher time frame strategy for trading but to make time you can need to make it with properly learning and risky free to generate profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The 4 hours time frame have been so helpful and have given traders the possible chance of maintaining a strong trade that always gets to turn in profits. For a very strong trading setups in forex, I recommend the h4 time frame so that we can make a good analysis and follow proper signals that would give us profits. I have put in my plans to make the best trading and so therefore the 4 hour time frame remains the right time frame for trading which is a good one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    The 4 hours time frame have been so helpful and have given traders the possible chance of maintaining a strong trade that always gets to turn in profits. For a very strong trading setups in forex, I recommend the h4 time frame so that we can make a good analysis and follow proper signals that would give us profits. I have put in my plans to make the best trading and so therefore the 4 hour time frame remains the right time frame for trading which is a good one.
    Yeah if trader make this strategy with spend more then time to survival the market and always choose strong or perfect trading tool to analysis the market and there are tell or saw the trader right or wrong market analysis signal however trader could make strategy for trading and easily generate more then profit in it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Yeah if trader make this strategy with spend more then time to survival the market and always choose strong or perfect trading tool to analysis the market and there are tell or saw the trader right or wrong market analysis signal however trader could make strategy for trading and easily generate more then profit in it.
    I like to work with these such a reliable and best trade opens that have very progressively in their whole procedure because we can easily find the right market direction to proceed the whole trade and also we will analyse the market very easily by the use of h4 strategy and we get a lot of advantages from this market by the help of reliable and vest trade options like h4.

Not allowed!

Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast