Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    I prefer to this time frame and this is popular time frame to used by trader to analyzing the price and I used this too and it can be seen more clearly to see direction of price when one candle has shaped, and for determine to entry I use small time frame m30 dan m15 this can give a signal to in..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    I prefer to this time frame and this is popular time frame to used by trader to analyzing the price and I used this too and it can be seen more clearly to see direction of price when one candle has shaped, and for determine to entry I use small time frame m30 dan m15 this can give a signal to in..
    I think you are wrong about that, because the 4 H time frame is not the most used time frame in the market. There are other ones used by traders as well, like the higher time frame from daily. That is the one I have been able to learn most traders has been able to make use of when trading. The experience I have had with the daily time frame has more productive results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I think you are wrong about that, because the 4 H time frame is not the most used time frame in the market. There are other ones used by traders as well, like the higher time frame from daily. That is the one I have been able to learn most traders has been able to make use of when trading. The experience I have had with the daily time frame has more productive results.
    are sure you have experienced and only make analysis by daily chart and why on daily price does not move in one direction since open and some times up first and then down, what is your trader type, it depend how you want to make a profit in here and if seen of the daily for the first time to open market and is the price always make a one way and of course not and with the time frame H4 we can see the limit of resistance and support and this levels was formed two or three days ago or more, and we can see at TF H4 that level can breaks or not if yes then trend is continue but not will reversal. if you are a long term trader you can use daily and weekly and monthly as refrence, but if you a day trader use H4,H1 and M30 and m15 to making profit everyday, making profit is not to see about how long that candle but by rise and fall that candle and at there is a limits of support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I have been such a trader that has tried different trading method and charts and I have got to learn that the chart formations of the 4H time frame is the least I should think of, that way I know that if I am able to make use of the higher time frame as such as the daily and above, that way I can make money.
    many strategy there a very best but newbies need to choose a good strategy then you need to 1st follow support and resistance in every time frame with a different pairs many traders do not do this properly and they just need to focus on it but they faile cause they just need to only earn not learn so keep try to focus on that and they you have to work best..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i am prefer to trade with a h4 time frame because it is a good time frame to earn a good money in few hours you have enough time to observe the market and take any decision you can used a good indicators that help you to predict the signals easily from the market and place a good support to resistance point with RSI and bollinger bands.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    if scalping trading is suited to a trader than it is a very good time frame to trade for those traders. you can explain a good strategy which can give you profit easily if you can adopt it correctly because t is enough time to predict the market trend and follow a good strategy with a good risk management which minimize your risk and give you money quickly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    for using the time frame H4 must to combine with H1, M30 and M15 this can be more effective for trader to find the best entry if you are a day traders, with time frame M30 dan M15 it the best time frame to make entry order which in this TF we can seen the small movement and made a couple levels support and resistance and this are is good for entry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    i love to trade with h4 time frame because it can give me a good amount of money without any stress if you can follow a good risk to reward ratio than you have a good strategy with a deep analysis the market because you have many indicators which give you a proper analysis such as you can used the combinations of two indicators in it such as bollinger bands and RSI.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    for using the time frame H4 must to combine with H1, M30 and M15 this can be more effective for trader to find the best entry if you are a day traders, with time frame M30 dan M15 it the best time frame to make entry order which in this TF we can seen the small movement and made a couple levels support and resistance and this are is good for entry.
    we can just simply using one h4 time frame alone without needing to combine it with lower time frames just like you have mentioned on your posts my friend. trading and analyze market using h4 only should be enough for us if we decide to stay focus on long term trading style. however if we are interested with scalping or swing style then it is okay to combine smaller time frames to work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    you can used different indicators in your strategy that can show that your strategy is very strong and i also follow it in demo account first to get knowledge about it if i am successful than i should follow it for real account because when you can follow four hour time frames you have a lot of time to analyse the market fully and make a good strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast