Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

A powerful strategy for a 4H

Time Frame :- 4H .

Pair :- All .

Indicators used in the strategy:-

1. The Bollinger Band (default settings)
    2. RSi indicator (default settings)
    3-SMA 4
    4. Parabolic SAR (default settings)

Purchase deal:-

Note that the most important thing is their pain

1 - The candle closed four hours above the middle of the Bollinger Band line.

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 up .

3 - 4 SMA Junction with the middle Bollinger Band line.

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched under the price.

Sales deal:

1 - The candle closed four hours below the middle Bollinger Bnad line

2 - RSI breakthrough level 50 down

3 - 4 SMA intersection with Middle Bollinger Band Line

4 - The appearance of the Parabolic SAR marched above the price.

Target and Stop Lose:-

Target 50 to 100 Pip
    Stop lose :- 50 Pip

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    The trading strategies we have in the market are all powerful and profitable. The question should be the trader making use of it, do they know what they are getting involved with. Do they know how they can make good use of it. You know most trading strategies are good and will make you profits. But you need to be so much skilled on your own part to be able to make good use of any strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There is one common thing that most of the traders in the market are missing which I know is the cause of the losses in forex trading, the concept of trading is always revolving around the use of trading discipline and then emotional control, of which is all about the discipline, if a trader is not disciplined enough then they can't get the success they are expecting.
    Yea I believe that lack of discipline is the cause of most failure in the market, trading without discipline always results to failure, the cause of max failure is due to emotional trading, discipline is required for a successful forex trading without discipline there is no way we can trade and make money in the market consistently, so we need to be discipline if we want to succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    We have so many chances at being a profitable trader. A trader that wants success in the market should only depend on taking the powerful trades, that is how we can become profitable and successful. I like trading with the use of the bigger time frame because one thing I have always had in mind is making good analysis and then using little time frame don't make good analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    We have so many chances at being a profitable trader. A trader that wants success in the market should only depend on taking the powerful trades, that is how we can become profitable and successful. I like trading with the use of the bigger time frame because one thing I have always had in mind is making good analysis and then using little time frame don't make good analysis.
    We are need to understand that our success and high earning is only possible when we are follow this market with proper planning. If you are make mistakes in your trading then you will get nothing. All traders are need follow the forex market with care and use their trading skills to find the market trend and then make some easy earning easily on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Its very important for all traders to open and close their trades with care because if you are making mistakes in your trading then you will get nothing from this market but if you are focus on your learning then you can make easily good and powerful trading strategies in this business. If your strategy is strong then you earning is become easy for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Its very important for all traders to open and close their trades with care because if you are making mistakes in your trading then you will get nothing from this market but if you are focus on your learning then you can make easily good and powerful trading strategies in this business. If your strategy is strong then you earning is become easy for you.
    That is the reason why it is important to know the time frame that we are to make use of when trading, if a trader is making use of the wrong time frame, then possibly they can loss a lot of money. I like trading with the use of higher time as well, but that should be the daily time frame and yes it is powerful and more profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    The H4 hour time frame is not the only higher time frame that is reliable to trade with. The daily , weekly and the monthly time frames are also there to trade with.I know that most of these higher time frames do work very well when they are rightly used much better than the lower time frames because i make use of them from time to time especially the daily time frames which is the most used higher time frame because of its connection with the lower time frame. I think that the new traders should learn that trading with the lower time frames will not make them good traders, but the higher time frames are the best way to make money from the forex market without much stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    That is the reason why it is important to know the time frame that we are to make use of when trading, if a trader is making use of the wrong time frame, then possibly they can loss a lot of money. I like trading with the use of higher time as well, but that should be the daily time frame and yes it is powerful and more profitable.
    It is good for every trader to know that time frames play a key role in the success of the trader, because that is what a trading analysis is directly attached to, we have to do our trading with the time frames we have trained with, not that we will just pick one at random. We have to make sure that we trade with higher time frames when we know that we want to trade comfortably in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Usually analysis in the forex market carried out on the H4 time frame are usually very accurate however we must ensure that we test this trading strategies thoroughly to ensure that you get the best out of trading on this time frame. Particularly the indicators used in this strategy are quite good but will actually work best only in good trending market conditions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Forex trading is difficult and the only way we can succeed in trading forex is to have a powerful strategy that work with higher time frame like 4h time frame, we really need to make sure that we construct a powerful strategy to trade in the market only then it will be possible for us to trade forex and make huge money from the market.

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast