News trading
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: News trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

News trading

I made some good profit from news trading.It normally moves 20-30 pips for news.but i think it is important yo use stop loss for news trading.you think so?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    News trading is very good business and you can earn very large amount in the some moments. if you will doing trade on news then you can earn good money. i am news trader and now i can earn good money because this is very good source of trading..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    stop loss is necessary to avoid unwanted situation, and especially if we trade with news, because we do not know what will happen and how much pips will we get as floating positive or minus, but i prefer to replace stop loss with hedging, and it gave me more chances,
    my dear friend, can you please share to us about your way to read the news ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    New trading is too much hard to start but hard work is the key of success and if we give more time to the new trading business then we will learn all about new trading very quickly and we will gain more knowledge and experience about it, new trading is good way to gain knowledge about trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    news trading requires a careful during trading and using of stop loss and take profits to limit loss and lock the profits because during news the movement of the market become rapid in up and down directions at the same times in most cases and so this let us unable to determine the direction the the price will continue going after that so using of stop loss is important

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well news trading has a benefit of volatility,which can be of advantage and disadvantage,my problem with news trading is that your not certain of what market participate intend to do,and your not sure of what actual forcaste would be of the news,so ill prefer to stand aside during news forecast due to the high level of uncertainty.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    News trading can be a important aspect while trading in Forex market.While news trading the market doesn't remain still,the prices go up and down.News trading is very hard and difficult to start with but hard work is key to success in every kind of business.If you trade with news then you can earn a good amount of profit in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    News trading requires a careful during trading in Forex trading market and using of stop loss take profits to limit loss and lock the profits because trading market news makes the movement of the market become rapid in up or down and at the same time in most cases and so this let us unable to determine the direction of the price will continue going after that so using of stop loss is important...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNAPROPIPS View Post
    News trading can be a important aspect while trading in Forex market.While news trading the market doesn't remain still,the prices go up and down.News trading is very hard and difficult to start with but hard work is key to success in every kind of business.If you trade with news then you can earn a good amount of profit in forex market.
    News trading is important but also very risky to trade because market moves very fast and a trader will get much loss so proper stop loss and take profit should be used every time, it helps us in controlling from big loss and we will able to earn good money every time. Proper planing is required for doing news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We must trade with stop loss and take profit whenever there is a major news in pipeline because we never know what will be the impact sometimes it goes in our trade direction sometimes in opposite direction and many a times I found it moving in either direction so we can get benefited by setting take profits and stop losses.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast