Good Timing Or Bad Timing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Timing Or Bad Timing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Good Timing Or Bad Timing

When ever you will read article about the trading you will see around of you many people are saying hey man you should enter into the trading and did not should enter at the bad timing !!
    Whats these timing are , do you really hink Forex market care about timing, i mean we never know where trend gonna be moves right !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    When ever you will read article about the trading you will see around of you many people are saying hey man you should enter into the trading and did not should enter at the bad timing !!
    Whats these timing are , do you really hink Forex market care about timing, i mean we never know where trend gonna be moves right !
    of course brother, good timining is considered to be the best for trading, but not every trade can be placed in good timining because we never know when market would reverse or continue in its current trade. so what ever market gives you just take it :)

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Timing is a very important factor, in forex trading because there are certaintime tthat we know that there would be volatility, such as when a key economical indicator is about yo be published such as the intrest rates,unemployment data non pay role fund, and so on, and there are tines that the market wouldn't be favorable to open an order, take for instance during the us close whereby volatility is at its minimum. So timing is very important, that's why we even have time frames in our platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah timing is very important in every business and if you are a good trader than timing is matter for you a lots...there are certain time that we know that there would be volatility ... such as when a key economical indicator is about you be published such as the intrest rates...so timing is very important that's why we even have time frames in our platform..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Well, more than timing forex trading is more about taking calculative, well-measured and wise trading decisions. Timing might be good at one time, but that doesn't mean that one should take a hurried trading decision as such decisions almost always result in loss whereas eve during bad timings a good, calculative move can make profit for a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Some times i also believe in good timing and bad timing when i get sometime profit and some time loss.But truth is that it all depend on our hard word that how much we learn and doing to earn profit.As we all know Forex trading is a very risky business so it natural that we will get profit and loss both in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that there is a always a good time and a bad time for a trader in his trading span. When a trader is earning good profit then it is considered to be his good time as he is receiving good amount of money. And when a trader is losing his trade it is considered to be his bad time as his money and efforts did not work for him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I think the good time is very important in forex market .This is why we alwys says that the forex trader should be patient and wait for the good time that enter the market .I think the best time we can enter the market is depend on the strategy we use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though we can not predict where the market is moving but with the knowledge and experience we can adjudge the future movements, as far as the timing is concerned we must if we catch the trend at the beginning then it is good timing and if we place our trade at the end of the trend then it is bad timing of entry and with our experience we can make out the strength of the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    As I feel that good timing in entry and exit is a determinant of success in trading activity. So our job as a trader is not only analyzes the market trends, but also waiting for the right moment to entry and exit. Because although we can analyze the market trends properly but if we are not right in the timing when the entry then maybe we have a trading position at the end of a trend, or we get loss because we take the bad timing, for example, we open a position in the direction of the trend, but it happens correction so that the market price touches the stop loss, or we get a margin call because we are using big lot size.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast