Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by smart trader View Post
    my last month was good in trading i have made much profit almost 100% profit and it was good enough profit on small investment and then i withdraw all profit and my equity become less at initial point and then i had open a trade of 0.05 and GBP/USD goes too much down almost 250 pips in one day and i had increased the lot before so my balance gone and i get 100$ loss but that was my fault not my strategy was wrong so that's why i get loss but i am trying again and this time i will not make that mistake
    loss can happen at any time but we should not lose hope from loss because when we lose it means we are making mistakes and learning from mistakes is also part of gaining experience, now you have got experience from past mistake and hope in future you will not do same mistake, learn from mistakes make you able to take right decision in future so we can secure future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    loss can happen at any time but we should not lose hope from loss because when we lose it means we are making mistakes and learning from mistakes is also part of gaining experience, now you have got experience from past mistake and hope in future you will not do same mistake, learn from mistakes make you able to take right decision in future so we can secure future
    but no one understand this thing we do not accept own mistakes we just try to blame the market and that way is not for learning, we can lose our orders more into loss if we do not learn loss if we learn from mistake our next orders can be secure. so no matter what way of trading we are using but we should make sure we learn from loss we follow market and never try to go against the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    never try to go against the market
    what if we do not know where the market travels...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    what if we do not know where the market travels...
    if you do not know about market just wait because when we wait for long period our trading can be easy, when we wait for huge time market tell us about its direction, so make sure you do on base of experience and trade properly here, when we people do not know about market direction wait is best way to avoid loss and to earn something good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if you do not know about market just wait because when we wait for long period our trading can be easy, when we wait for huge time market tell us about its direction, so make sure you do on base of experience and trade properly here, when we people do not know about market direction wait is best way to avoid loss and to earn something good
    Yes patience is very important because this is the best way to equally wait for the very right opportunity to follow the market and make more income at the right time. If we can wait then we can now see the market tells us what it can possibly do in no very time in forex. Every smart trader knows that a huge part of success comes from patience to follow the right signal. Loss can be part of trading but we must know why we must value trading in the way that can result to profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with low risk can keep trading more safe always and let the trader to be more relaxed and so the trader will be able to maximize the profits and will decrease the possibility of loses, the trader can trade with the risk that let him to protect his money from going away and so he can be able to make consistent profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Trading with low risk is the best thing that a Forex Trader can do in order to survive this market that is both volatile and unpredictable, the low risk will ensure that no matter what happens in the Forex market, we are still able to survive with our account still in good shape, but when we use a very big risk because we need money, we could eventually end up with so much losses we may regret.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with medium risk is good and help in making good profits with safe risk and, i like trading also with medium risk because it help in making of profits quickly and help in making of more profits, and if this comes with a good strategy then the profits will be bigger and make you satisfied and enjoy trading and making of money more and more.
    yes your explanation is very good, that a good strategy will make a lot of profit but in my opinion it is the better discipline that will make great profits as well as discipline can make us become accustomed to all market conditions to take advantage of momentum both, and there is good discipline combined with good strategy knowledge and also we must be able to see all the opportunities that exist in this forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    yes your explanation is very good, that a good strategy will make a lot of profit but in my opinion it is the better discipline that will make great profits as well as discipline can make us become accustomed to all market conditions to take advantage of momentum both, and there is good discipline combined with good strategy knowledge and also we must be able to see all the opportunities that exist in this forex market
    we can be disciplined and can earn some handsome profit with rules but just rules can not define everything, our main thing is our proper success and our success depend on us, i believe if we have proper learning if we have proper experience we can do good, but if we do not have proper learning, if we do not have good management our success is not possible, so make some rules and must follow these rules

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234