Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    the main strategy based on our macd but this is not simple macd, its two line macd where one have red color and other have blue, whenever they will make a crossover i will place an order but the main and best signal will be when i they will make a crossoever and also lines will be in up side of macd mid line, for more confirmation i will check some news also but macd signal is good i have checked on demo account
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    order #1
    my 1st order in this account ,pair is eurusd lot size 0.01,i used buy order because macd already crossed over and moving average is also low then market but one thing is bad ,at 1.1670 is almost a strong resistance so i will try my best to close this order before that point in lose situation i will take risk of almost 50 pips
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    order number 2
    pair:eur/usd
    type:sell
    price:1.16289
    Capture.jpg
    macd touch the zero line so there are chances it will go more down from my analysis it can go upto 50 pips i have not used tp or sl so i will try to close manually but in case of lose i will also close on maximum 50 pips

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think that there are two things that may likely be wrong with traders WO could not trade with their understanding of the market, it is either he does not have the knowledge or the time or the confidence to enter into the market hence, he will like to copy other traders account, I do not see any smart thing because.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with medium risk is good and help in making good profits with safe risk and, i like trading also with medium risk because it help in making of profits quickly and help in making of more profits, and if this comes with a good strategy then the profits will be bigger and make you satisfied and enjoy trading and making of money more and more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    I think that there are two things that may likely be wrong with traders WO could not trade with their understanding of the market, it is either he does not have the knowledge or the time or the confidence to enter into the market hence, he will like to copy other traders account, I do not see any smart thing because.
    You are being defensive here, and that is nice. Although, i prefer traders to take the mantle of trading challenges by themselves, but in some case, we cannot blame the trader, there might be a genuine reason for their trading of the copyfx or other things like that. Some might not have time, some might be too emotional, some might even be allergic to internet/computer etc.. They can take advantage of copyx/robots in these cases.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by smart trader View Post
    order number 2
    pair:eur/usd
    type:sell
    price:1.16289
    Capture.jpg
    macd touch the zero line so there are chances it will go more down from my analysis it can go upto 50 pips i have not used tp or sl so i will try to close manually but in case of lose i will also close on maximum 50 pips
    What does happen here? you just lost all of your money because of you are selling the EURUSD, why don't you just looking the deeper explanation about the bullish trend of the EURO?
    I capture one of my trading chart and you will understand me, why do just the EURJPY and also EURUSD is going to make bullish,

You are wrong about your selling euro, the momentum of bullish is still high, I am looking the best entry point in the next trading order, I do not want make another fool action in my trading account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    MACD indicator you trade with looks better than the original macd and so i expect good results with it, making of more profits, its signal is good and with medium risk that you trade with then the profits will be good and you may double your account monthly, you trading style is simple and this makes it good trading system for long term.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    if this comes with a good strategy then the profits will be bigger and make you satisfied and enjoy trading and making of money more and more. its signal is good and with medium risk that you trade with then the profits will be good and you may double your account monthly, you trading style is simple and this makes it good trading system for long term.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast