Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    two line macd is better than the normal macd because it gives a signal when the two lines crossover and so this makes the signal more clear and make the trader less confused, this will help the trader to take the decision of trading quickly without doubt as soon as he see the crossover and so he can catch the chance of trading from the beginning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    two line macd is better than the normal macd because it gives a signal when the two lines crossover and so this makes the signal more clear and make the trader less confused, this will help the trader to take the decision of trading quickly without doubt as soon as he see the crossover and so he can catch the chance of trading from the beginning.
    We must need to use a trading strategy which we can understand easily. Macd is choice of every trader because we can find the market trend easily with this indicator. if we are use macd cross over indicator then its make more secure our trading and we will earn easily high profit from this market with help of this trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by smart trader View Post
    my 1st order in this account ,pair is eurusd lot size 0.01,i used buy order because macd already crossed over and moving average is also low then market but one thing is bad ,at 1.1670 is almost a strong resistance so i will try my best to close this order before that point in lose situation i will take risk of almost 50 pips
    Hallo my bro, I have many experienced in using this kind of indicators, you have modified macd default indicator with your own style, that is very good. I also always did that, I like to trade with macd modified with my own style. My favorite trading system with macd is divergence trading.
    I just want to ask, why you don't set stop loss if you plan to take risk 50 pips for your position? How if there are very fast moving on the market or spike or strong news that make the price moving more than 50 pips in the blink of the eyes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    I think if you use two line macd indicator and this is not good way of trading. A trader must need use a good and effective trading method. Use of only trend line trading strategy is more effective for you and this trading method is help you to get profit from forex trading within very short time period and your success is possible for you easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    I think if you use two line macd indicator and this is not good way of trading. A trader must need use a good and effective trading method. Use of only trend line trading strategy is more effective for you and this trading method is help you to get profit from forex trading within very short time period and your success is possible for you easily.
    You have a resemblance to me in the way of market analysis, I always favor the trend line for market analysis, I'm not too keen on using other indicators including two lines MACD, but I do not want to say that the two lines MACD is bad, I think it depends on our individual taste, because the profitability of forex trading is not only determined by technical indicators only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the medium risk the trader use is good and let him to keep trading safe and save the money from big loses and uses of the mcad in trading can help him to make good trading that leads to making of good money because macd is a good indicator and gives good signals for entering of the market, and so the trader can make continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    i was far from trading last some months almost year but now i will up date this thread regularly,today i opened this order
    Capture 2.jpg
    pair:gbp/usd
    type:buy
    price:1.30715
    i think gbp/usd is on the lowest point and its trend now will be up side,in indicator show that red line crossing bars from down to up so it will change the trend up side
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by smart trader View Post
    i was far from trading last some months almost year but now i will up date this thread regularly,today i opened this order
    Capture 2.jpg
    pair:gbp/usd
    type:buy
    price:1.30715
    i think gbp/usd is on the lowest point and its trend now will be up side,in indicator show that red line crossing bars from down to up so it will change the trend up side
    first welcome back to trading. i can see your order is in profit. from technical gbpusd is now on its support so there are very chances in next some hours your order will be in profit but if you could add 0.01 lot here your loss recovery will be quick. but be patient and wait until market go back. increasing big lot can cause of all loss also

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    It is not a very good trading idea that you are buying GBP USD at this point, maybe it is because you believe there is a retracement that is going on, but from what I can see the price is not doing any reversal now until something else comes up, you should trade with the trend always, trading against it has never been a good thing which makes us profitable, we should be very cautious.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Capture.jpg
    yesterday i have opened an order with small lot size and set TP of 30 pips,today market goes wrong side but at last my prediction was right market cam back and my order is closed at 30 pips,it was also an example of money management and risk management,my equity was small so that's why my Lot size was also small,now its time to close the market is near so i will continue my trade at Monday

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast