Income tax for Forex trading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Income tax for Forex trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Income tax for Forex trading

Can anyone tell me what should be the income tax for a forex trader ?Like how much percent they will take out of my total profit ? And under what category should i provide tax ?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There is no such thing as task in your forex account,you only pay commissions,spreads,swaps and each charges comes with there specification,let's say when you deposit your bank or merchant charges you 1-10% depending on there rate and your broker charges you spread par position and swaps for overnight orders,this is quit outstanding because your brokerage account is tax free.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Thanks to forex trading business because in forex trading business there is no income tax and forex trading business is full free for every one, and here is complaitly fredom , Forex only needs some knowledge and experience about business, and i can surely to say that there is no tex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    No there is no income tax in forex trading business , forex is full of freedom and it will give you the chance of earning money freely and chance of learning and gaining of knowledge about business full free and there is no income tax any where in forex trading business , it is very simple and with out tax

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    Can anyone tell me what should be the income tax for a forex trader ?Like how much percent they will take out of my total profit ? And under what category should i provide tax ?
    In my country we don't have any income tax because Forex is not common here and also it is not allow and if you go to any bank and said you want withdraw or deposit any money to Forex companies the bank will refuse.But generally in my county taxes between 15 to 25 from the total income.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have heard that this is happening in some countries like Japan, but i have not seen any traders account like that. In my own country, there is nothing like this, real traders are enjoying the money they get in the market. But the case of some countries are different with the way i have being hearing bad about the taxing high rates.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Every Government or central bank has different tax slab for Forex earning or o their income. SO it cant be calculate what is the exact amount will be charged from Your Government on Forex earning. So it is better you go and ask charted accountant of your country, he can better explain about your tax on total income and on Forex earning income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    We did not have to pay income tax on forex earnings. It is free from tax and political interference. It is the business which we can do any where and any time but hard work is key and it must be consistent every time for earning every month. It is the best business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    there is no income tax on forex trading if you use to withdraw your profit via electric payment processor if you withdraw your money bankwire then there is tax percentage according to the country that bank charge that you can confirm from your bank.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    No there is no income tax in forex working organization , forex working is finish of freedom and it will provide you with the chance of making money quickly and probability of studying and getting of information about organization finish free and there is no income tax any where in forex working organization , it is very easy and with out tax

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast