stop loss and take profit
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: stop loss and take profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

stop loss and take profit

At the beginning of trading i didn't use stop loss or take profit and cause my account blow.But now some trade i feel i shouldn't use it.In what percentage we should use stop loss and take profit?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Your order isn't complete if you haven't placed your stop loss or take profit,due to how price spikes and volatility its important you include stop loss to your entry,and as for the right percentage it all depends on your trading strategy,if you have a good trading strategy then you can be able to determine your exit points or level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    After continuing several trades, our experience will show us the right way to use better TP and SL ratio. Actually there is no fixed ratio to use these important parameters. It may vary considering market situation. It is better to follow support and resistance to use better TP and SL. But in general I use 3 pips TP and 15 pips SL in my trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Any forex traders that is practicing good trdaing skills should sue the both for their trading purposes, this is the managerial ways that will help any traders that is doing it. I have seen trading in all ways, it is better that you make trading in the way that will settle your deals without much procrastination of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Stop loss position is the crucial position for the traders and Take profit also an important position for a trader. When a STOP LOSS hit and price rebounds from that means the position setting was wrong and for that we need to calculate them very carefully.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I still prefer to have stop loss in my account than having take profits, the security in the account is all of the stop loss you have pout in that account, there is no way the market will go higher or lower than that point if your broker is good. I use stop loss of 35 pips, take profits of 350 pips in my account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i seldom to use stop loss, and i prefer to replace stop loss with hedging, i usually set pending order as hedging to replace stop loss and take the same risk, with this way, i can get more chances to fix the problem and even convert it to profit, and about target, i just set and make it is easy be touched by the market price, and it amkes me feel comfortable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    The stoploss feature is a very important feature that is used to protect the account of the trader. And the stoploss should be used everytime the trader makes a trade in the market. Also the takeprofit will help the trader to earn profit at the specific amount

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Stop loss and take profit both options are very important for traders because this is economical business and market moving can be changed any time without any limit. so therefore if you will use stop loss and take profit then you can earn regularly..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes if you want to earn money then you will try hard to stop loss and learn from your mistakes and don't takes a risks on your accounts balance, you will try hard to hard work, because hard work is the mainkey of success and you will be able to get profit if you stop loss

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast