Trading indicator for signals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading indicator for signals

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading indicator for signals

I have used a few indicator like RSI,parabolic SAR etc.I think that is good for scalping.Can i use indicators for long term trade?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's all about studying,you would defiantly understand how to trade long term with what ever indicator you intend to apply.just take your time to back test your indicator on previous chart and major currency pair to determine how to pick a clear currency to trade with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    We know that Forex is a profitable business if we can understand the forex trading and we know with the confidence and skill we can get real profit. we need to learn the technical analysis and also now the technical indicators and these provide the indication of the market's price movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You have the right to test all the indicators that comes across your way, but it is good that you focus more on the indicators that trades the trend, this will help you to limit the amount of loss you are getting in the market. You will need good trading skills to play with the indicators as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    I have used a few indicator like RSI,parabolic SAR etc.I think that is good for scalping.Can i use indicators for long term trade?
    How long have you been using these an indicator? If your answer is very long, and very familiar with these an indicator so you can easily use it for long term. And please note, forex, not just can be mastered an indicator, but control of the market psychology. If you've controlled, then you can easily like to start trading in any time frame and any style, freely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    each indicator can be used for short term trading or long term trading by changing of its setting to be suitable for each strategy,so you should adjust the setting of each one to be suitable for your trading strategy but you should use more than indicator to be able to trade in strong signal and confirm the entry points and exit points for to be able to make money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Good friends and i am totally agree with you because every business depends upon on your idea,thoughts,knowledge,experience and on your trading indicators and it is good for trents and it will show you easily that how much you earn in a day and how much you loss, i think so that you can goon with you own indicatores and enjoy your self with out counting balance

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Indicators and signals sites can give you direction of market and then you can open trade with right direction. and then you can select range of targets. but if you have good experience in this business then you can understand about market movements with exactly range..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    See first of all you have to decide whether you want to become a scalper or a long term trader. If you want to do scalping then you need to gain lot of knowledge to understand the technical levels, support and resistance level, understanding of chart patterns etc so that you can create immediate position by scalping and make good profit with in very small period, but the same strategy will not work for day basis trader or for long term trader, every trading style has their own strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This version of the policy on bearest minimum attenuation can be realized. 500 United States dollars using the overtime for a new broker, but you may be young but 2-3 dollars for every pip the buying and selling of elections may still be committing suicide for every pip GREENBACK delighted to have someone of the purchase and the sale will be placed.

- - - Updated - - -

Reduce the risk of your Forex - Forex Market is so risky market . So here is a safe amount . Your money is safe , you have to learn it properly and you have a strategy and you need to practice it in the demo account . If you see that it works , then you can use it in the demo account . You can learn Forex trading properly and should not have needed to invest more in your account , so f you want to reduce your risk of Forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast