Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

This could be very good thread if all the forum member would like it to share their trust with roboforex broker that why did they choose this broker platform for trading? Can all the traders really make their career if they keep on trading with robo forex broker?

Well the answer of the above question from me would be yes we can make the bright career with roboforex because this broker is the most finest and trusted broker in the world. Secondly our money is always secure with roboforex. We can always get the instant and good response from this broker of robo and our every issue is always sought out on the top priority. These are all the following reason through which i choose the roboforex broker. I am determined to make my future bright with this broker.

Can you also share why do you choose the roboforex broker for trading? And are you also determined to continue yours future trading with the roboforex broker which is the world best broker?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    We want to trade with the best of broker that will have our money secured, that is the reason we need a broker we can trust and such a broker is the broker I see roboforex is and all traders can really make good use of them and make money for themselves. Actually, it is one thing having a broker and then another thing doing the right trades to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]This broker is a regulated broker house on top of that this broker provides huge facility. This broker does not cheat with their clients. This broker always ensure best service. You will get full support from this broker and also it provides big leverage and less spread. If you ask me then I will say in all way this is the best broker house I have ever seen.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    I use to be a great fan of fixed spread brokers and the Roboforex fix spread ecn account was what attracted me to roboforex but along the line I tested their variable spread account and I seem to enjoy it even more since the spread on the account are usually unbelievably low most of the time. Now I have abandoned my previous broker and am now 100% roboforex client.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    When i chose roboforex, i never knew they were this good, i just gambled. I have started with this broker since 2010 when traders are still at the mercy of brokers, but the roboforex company has really proven to be the best in the market. What i have read on their website about quality service and transparency has been well delivered by them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    RoboForex is a respectable, honest and faithful company. No price manipulation occurs during trading. No charges or costs are enforced hidden on the rolling. The company provides many different types of calculations. Live support exists and is very cooperative. Deposit and Withdraw operations to and from the account are done easily and quickly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    When you have a broker that doesn't delay in making withdrawal, why wouldn't you chose such broker, Roboforex has the fastest withdrawal in the whole industry, the withdrawals are all automated to electronic means of payment and for bank wire transfer, Roboforex will quickly make the payment, it only depend on how fast your bank can process the payment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    No one wants to have a bad broker as the broker they are making use of and by all round, roboforex has proven to be the best broker any one can actually make use of when trading. They are good reliable and also have fast payment system, being one of the greatest advantage they have over so many other brokers.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Honestly, roboforex company has really proven to be the best in the market, when i have read on their website about quality service and transparency has been well, I decided to join this prefect broker, roboforex good reliable and also have fast payment system, being one of the greatest advantage and that's why I am attached with this broker and working with full satisfaction, I am enjoying being the part of this broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    to me, they personally have what it takes to make a good broker, they pay faster, they have good support team that can reply you so fast, the requirement to be verified is not that much, so we can see that they have all it takes and it is left for us to keep on doing the right thing and have a good trading skills to be used in making money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast