Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career? - Page 5
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

This could be very good thread if all the forum member would like it to share their trust with roboforex broker that why did they choose this broker platform for trading? Can all the traders really make their career if they keep on trading with robo forex broker?

Well the answer of the above question from me would be yes we can make the bright career with roboforex because this broker is the most finest and trusted broker in the world. Secondly our money is always secure with roboforex. We can always get the instant and good response from this broker of robo and our every issue is always sought out on the top priority. These are all the following reason through which i choose the roboforex broker. I am determined to make my future bright with this broker.

Can you also share why do you choose the roboforex broker for trading? And are you also determined to continue yours future trading with the roboforex broker which is the world best broker?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I think the forum made me love them and then the way they issues out payment too makes me love them. These are the things I think more before I join any broker and with the experience I have with them they have it all sorted out. We can have fast withdrawal and then we have their customer support at all time to serve us.
    yeah Roboforex forum is one of the reasons am still trading with Roboforex, forum as been a very helpful place for learning and sharing valuable trading tools, ideas and strategies. so far i have learned a lot from this forum and my trading as improved a lot since joining this forum and the incentive paid for posting in forum as really been very helpful for me to continue to learn and practice trading while getting some reward for my time and effort in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If you have not experienced unpleasant brokerage service delivery from most of the bucket shop forex brokerage companies nowadays , you may not know why Roboforex is the most preferred. Roboforex is after the welfare of its clients because being an ECN broker , the good of its clients is the good of the broker . How many forex broker runs a forum where people can learn how to trade forex and sill be privileged to earn a bonus to trade and earn real money ? I have never heard anybody complaining about withdrawing from his bonus account , honestly the company deserves our praises. The live customer service is extra ordinary and the withdrawal order execution is at lightening speed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If you have not experienced unpleasant brokerage service delivery from most of the bucket shop forex brokerage companies nowadays , you may not know why Roboforex is the most preferred. Roboforex is after the welfare of its clients because being an ECN broker , the good of its clients is the good of the broker . How many forex broker runs a forum where people can learn how to trade forex and sill be privileged to earn a bonus to trade and earn real money ? I have never heard anybody complaining about withdrawing from his bonus account , honestly the company deserves our praises. The live customer service is extra ordinary and the withdrawal order execution is at lightening speed.
    I think I am lucky then, because I have not experienced that from any broker, I had just one broker before I got to know about roboforex and then ever since then I have been in love with roboforex because they offer me with the best thing and I have been been able to able to know that for once in my life that I can get fast execution of withdrawals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]well i choose robo forex for many reasons firstly the regulation as it has cyprus regulation and secondly the spread as the spread is small enough to make me trade most pairs easily , and i never had any problem with withdrawal of the money , i usually get the withdrawal at one to two hours[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]well i choose robo forex for many reasons firstly the regulation as it has cyprus regulation and secondly the spread as the spread is small enough to make me trade most pairs easily , and i never had any problem with withdrawal of the money , i usually get the withdrawal at one to two hours[/lang]
    I must say, I wasn't bothered about the regulation when I choose them, I just did choose them because I wanted to have a good broker I can trade with and on learning that they issue fast and instant withdrawal I was glad. Then when I faced some issues with my account and contacted them, the customer care was fast and I liked it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    clearly with more new members are coming to this forum then the only thing that attract other people out there to participate in this forum and its broker because of forum posting bonus, that's one. two, roboforex has no strict rules for their clients so we can trade with any styles or methods as we wish as long it's giving us the profit we're always want to get.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    They are the best broker I have ever been able to deal with and I think I will be with them. A friend of mine recommended me to the broker and I have been focusing on them since then, I never knew there could be a way of getting instant withdrawals from forex brokers aside from experience from Robomarkets.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I will not mention the name of any broker here but I have dealt with some who would take more than a week to process a withdrawal order through e-currencies like Neteller, skrill, webmoney and many others like that . The process that ought to have been completed within few minutes might take them more than a week , what a bad services but to those of us that trade with ROBOFOREX , you can agree with me that when it comes to withdrawal order execution , Roboforex is second to none . I made two withdrawal orders from my trading accounts this week and both orders were processed in a matter of minutes

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I will not mention the name of any broker here but I have dealt with some who would take more than a week to process a withdrawal order through e-currencies like Neteller, skrill, webmoney and many others like that . The process that ought to have been completed within few minutes might take them more than a week , what a bad services but to those of us that trade with ROBOFOREX , you can agree with me that when it comes to withdrawal order execution , Roboforex is second to none . I made two withdrawal orders from my trading accounts this week and both orders were processed in a matter of minutes
    So, you have also seen the automatic withdrawal process? I couldn't believe it when I tried. It is one thing that I have also not seen with other brokers and then I think the site looks more professional, the site is also user friendly and that makes me like it more. The customer care are good and responds fast.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Sincerely speaking Roboforex is the very best broker we can ever think to work with. This broker gives us the chance to trade forex and we can look to use any of our strategies without fear because this broker is regulated and well recognized to be the best. Withdrawals are paid almost instant and they have one of the very nice support we can imagine to have. It's a great broker and always recommendable.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast