Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career? - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

This could be very good thread if all the forum member would like it to share their trust with roboforex broker that why did they choose this broker platform for trading? Can all the traders really make their career if they keep on trading with robo forex broker?

Well the answer of the above question from me would be yes we can make the bright career with roboforex because this broker is the most finest and trusted broker in the world. Secondly our money is always secure with roboforex. We can always get the instant and good response from this broker of robo and our every issue is always sought out on the top priority. These are all the following reason through which i choose the roboforex broker. I am determined to make my future bright with this broker.

Can you also share why do you choose the roboforex broker for trading? And are you also determined to continue yours future trading with the roboforex broker which is the world best broker?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    A friend of mind spoke to me about Roboforex nat told me it is a very good broker and that funding and withdrawal is always very easy compare to where we were trading the market before, and when i tried it out, it was even betTer than what i was told as they bit my imagination because it is well organized broker and they have so many device to help traders to trade understand and trade the market on knowledge. Roboforex is an old broker and they have the history of good past performances, most time. their sense of maturity in handling issues is a very goo one.Roboforex care so much about their clients.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    i can choose roboforex for my career because it is a worthy business which can be a safe and secure way to invest your money without any fear and it can give us a good earning if you can become a disciplined and skill trader in this market because when you can adopt it as a daily basis you must learn something better for your future and can become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    I have traded under many broker houses but among all of them I find this is the best broker because this broker is not market maker. This broker does not create fake candlesticks like other brokers. This broker take good care of their clients and always solve the problem as soon as possible. I will trade under this broker till the end of my life.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I use other forex brokers beside ROBOFOREX but I am not going to mention any broker's name as that would be advertisement that is never paid for in a website that is sponsored by Roboforex. Among all these brokers , Roboforex is the best in term of quality service delivery , good customer relationship and unbeatable brokerage services. The withdrawal order process in Roboforex is with lightening speed and you need to give this a try to know what I am talking about .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I use other forex brokers beside ROBOFOREX but I am not going to mention any broker's name as that would be advertisement that is never paid for in a website that is sponsored by Roboforex. Among all these brokers , Roboforex is the best in term of quality service delivery , good customer relationship and unbeatable brokerage services. The withdrawal order process in Roboforex is with lightening speed and you need to give this a try to know what I am talking about .
    I have experienced it and that was in the bonus account, now I was thinking how fast it would be on the real account. I intend to make use of the real account by funding my COpyfx account for the Trader status and hopefully, I should be able to experience the automated withdrawal process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you have experienced fast withdrawal order on bonus account , you should know that on live account funded by your own hard earned money , the withdrawal order process will be equally effective even if not more . Honestly , I love this brokerage company and that is why I ask those I know to be traders to bring their money here . The broker is honest and transparent in business, the trade execution is fast and efficient , customer care support is excellent and withdrawal order is processed almost instantly and this is the best of all the broker I have ever used

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    i personally like this business i want to become a good trader i think it provide lots of opportunities to get profit and secure our future but we should enter after fundamental knowledge and get proper understand about Forex that help us and we never face big losses knowledge make our Forex journey smoother.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    So far so good I have tried different brokers but I realized that this is the best broker for me. Everything one need to succeed in forex is opened to us with roboforex company and this is the best broker any long term serious trader would wish to have. I have experience good deposit bonus, faster withdrawals, better support and good communication forum where forex ideas can be discussed. Roboforex is well recommended and am not surprised about what this broker have achieved in few years.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Fast execution of withdrawal orders is one of the things that got me attracted to this brokerage company and this is one thing I put first in my choice of a broker and once this brokerage company has satisfactorily got an excellent performance , there is no point taking my money elsewhere. You can just have a look at the withdrawal of fund history screenshot attcahed here to see that I have a proof to substantiate my claim .

withdrawal.PNG
    There are some brokers I have used in the past and it would even take them more than three days to process withdrawal order through webmoney or neteller and if withdrawal were to be through bank wire , that may even take months. I am not here to mention the names of any broker because the forum rules here do not allow for that but with all sense of sincerity , Roboforex has all it takes fir you to achieve your goals and objectives

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    This could be very good thread if all the forum member would like it to share their trust with roboforex broker that why did they choose this broker platform for trading? Can all the traders really make their career if they keep on trading with robo forex broker?
    This broker really helps its client with their excellent services in many ways. I find this broker very good in trading platform and its fast execution never disappoint me. However, when we discuss about our trading career then this has no relation to this broker because we're just using their service as our place for investment. The only way to fulfill our career until we reach our goal is to trade better with good experience.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast