Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career? - Page 35
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Why do you choose robo forex broker for yours trading career?

This could be very good thread if all the forum member would like it to share their trust with roboforex broker that why did they choose this broker platform for trading? Can all the traders really make their career if they keep on trading with robo forex broker?

Well the answer of the above question from me would be yes we can make the bright career with roboforex because this broker is the most finest and trusted broker in the world. Secondly our money is always secure with roboforex. We can always get the instant and good response from this broker of robo and our every issue is always sought out on the top priority. These are all the following reason through which i choose the roboforex broker. I am determined to make my future bright with this broker.

Can you also share why do you choose the roboforex broker for trading? And are you also determined to continue yours future trading with the roboforex broker which is the world best broker?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Roboforex is not like every Forex brokers that are out there, this broker has some special features that makes me to prefer them, the main one is how they handle your withdrawal very fast, I was surprised that there was a time last month that I made a withdrawal and it was processed within 28 minutes, that was the fastest that I have ever experienced since I started work it with them, it is very encouraging.
    Roboforex most importantly has managed to build up a strong reputation and is put above the rest of the brokers by many traders across the globe. Obviously we want a strong broker with whom we can earn in Forex. If we chose a wrong broker then we might not be able to withdraw the profits we make as a result of all our hard work and time. So we should give importance to choosing the right broker too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Roboforex most importantly has managed to build up a strong reputation and is put above the rest of the brokers by many traders across the globe. Obviously we want a strong broker with whom we can earn in Forex. If we chose a wrong broker then we might not be able to withdraw the profits we make as a result of all our hard work and time. So we should give importance to choosing the right broker too.
    you are right actually loss and profit comes later but our trust on broker is compulsory and comes first, because if we have trust on broker we can trade on it without any tension and also will work hard and with passion but if we are not comfertable with broker how we can work hard? so here on roboforex we have trust we can invest money i also investing here always

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    you are right actually loss and profit comes later but our trust on broker is compulsory and comes first, because if we have trust on broker we can trade on it without any tension and also will work hard and with passion but if we are not comfertable with broker how we can work hard? so here on roboforex we have trust we can invest money i also investing here always
    Yes even our trading comes later first we need a good broker in which we have faith, so we deposit our money with confidence and have confidence that our profits are in safe hands. Anyone who has been with Roboforex knows how timely and fast the withdrawals are processed here and also knows the excellent trading conditions Roboforex is offering. Very few brokers can actually be called the best among the best like Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    When it comes credibility Roboforex still remains the best and have however give us all we need to realize that success we want. Roboforex broker are the best broker I have seen and all my time trading with broker have been overall smooth for me. They are the best high quality broker around anyone can enjoy working with and no regret trading with this broker. If we check reviews about this broker you will realize that they have been the best so far and the growth of this broker have always been tremendous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes even our trading comes later first we need a good broker in which we have faith, so we deposit our money with confidence and have confidence that our profits are in safe hands. Anyone who has been with Roboforex knows how timely and fast the withdrawals are processed here and also knows the excellent trading conditions Roboforex is offering. Very few brokers can actually be called the best among the best like Roboforex.
    Yes, our trading is secondary, the choice of the forex brokers we are using is primary. If forex traders take their forex trading as primary and take their choice of brokers to be secondary, then what if the forex trader has made a lot of money and the broker refuses to pay? That is why we have to take the choice of brokers to be the number one thing. Roboforex is a good forex broker, I have worked with them and I can certify to that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, our trading is secondary, the choice of the forex brokers we are using is primary. If forex traders take their forex trading as primary and take their choice of brokers to be secondary, then what if the forex trader has made a lot of money and the broker refuses to pay? That is why we have to take the choice of brokers to be the number one thing. Roboforex is a good forex broker, I have worked with them and I can certify to that.
    during our journey, we're running through companies, testing many strategies, which finally shall lead us to something even better and greater. those sacrifices and investment in time are needed to help us find our own insight about everything we need to know in this business, especially with forex brokers we're going to trade and stay with. integrity comes first and then we can contribute the best to ourself through our own trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    during our journey, we're running through companies, testing many strategies, which finally shall lead us to something even better and greater. those sacrifices and investment in time are needed to help us find our own insight about everything we need to know in this business, especially with forex brokers we're going to trade and stay with. integrity comes first and then we can contribute the best to ourself through our own trading.
    In some businesses we might have to setup a shop or run our office where we might not need a trusted partner. But to trade in Forex we need a trusted and strong broker and that is the reason we should chose Roboforex. Forex trading one must have a separate set of rules as it is little different from other businesses. I'm sure for a beginner choosing a broker may be very difficult, we are faced with complicated issues.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    No need to make so many noise about looking for a broker while Roboforex broker have been the best so far. Choosing this broker is the best thing to do because there is no way you would regret such decision. Roboforex have given me the opportunity to grow and develop to become a better trader. With this type of broker our capital is very safe and there is nothing much we would worry about.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    In some businesses we might have to setup a shop or run our office where we might not need a trusted partner. But to trade in Forex we need a trusted and strong broker and that is the reason we should chose Roboforex. Forex trading one must have a separate set of rules as it is little different from other businesses. I'm sure for a beginner choosing a broker may be very difficult, we are faced with complicated issues.
    well to me if i have a shop or an office to run with, i may still need a trusted partner or sponsorship to increase my profitability and my business rating. and so with forex trading, i have entrusted roboforex since the beginning of my career and never change my broker to others. i always believe roboforex and have witnessed a lot of changes with them from account types, services like free commissions withdrawal, and other interesting promotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Sascha, you are right i also with roboforex and its best broker i have ever trade here, in other brokers we can have trust issues but this is best of all here we can really make good orders to earn but our success is depend on us so we should make sure we do good just and never blame self, if we blame self we should learn as well, every single order is way to learn something for us so never underestimate them

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast