what is best chart for long term trading? - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: what is best chart for long term trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool what is best chart for long term trading?

For a long time I was always interested in making the long term forex trading. Even now a days I prefer to look for the long term trading because we can just collect the huge money from forex market if we are just making the long term trading. In the short term trading we are just behind the short profit and then we think if we did not close the position we may be able to get more profit. But if you are long term trader so you will surely follow the monthly chart in order to collect the big money from forex market.

I also always follow the monthly chart to get the full money which i have planned for the trading. Are you also long term traders? What are the effective things you follow while you are making the long term trading in the forex market?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    for long term trading higher time frames are good but i think we can not use higher time frame without some good experience, so learn trade and gain as much as you can if you are expert if you are good you can take this business as long term and can trade as well, otherwise i recommend to join scalping its easy and accurate way to earn some good income from short term orders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    for long term trading higher time frames are good but i think we can not use higher time frame without some good experience, so learn trade and gain as much as you can if you are expert if you are good you can take this business as long term and can trade as well, otherwise i recommend to join scalping its easy and accurate way to earn some good income from short term orders
    everyone can use it just need of some proper analysis we people think higher time frames are more risky and hard but its not, as a newbie also we can use them but the main issue is our patience we try to earn big in short period that thing make us loser in higher time frame, if we accept this issue and avoid some higher risks we can easily make good pips with any time frame, just our patience and experience is required

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    With higher time frame there is a good chance to make long term analysis that would give us the very potential to trade. Here the chance to earn is always higher and with the right analysis the chance to earn is on increase. Long term trading is good and its sure the best way to follow the market which in turn provides you with the best possible management you need. The daily time frames is okay for long term and and sure this will give traders the means to earn or target good number of pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    everyone can use it just need of some proper analysis we people think higher time frames are more risky and hard but its not, as a newbie also we can use them but the main issue is our patience we try to earn big in short period that thing make us loser in higher time frame, if we accept this issue and avoid some higher risks we can easily make good pips with any time frame, just our patience and experience is required
    You are very wrong that the larger time frames are more risky, that is not what i expected from you. What i know is that the lower your time frame, the higher the risk you are taking with your trades. The larger the time frame, the lesser the risk you are taking with your trades. The long term analysis goes with trend trading, traders can only achieve that through the use of the larger time frames, and this is the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The long term trading, means that the trader is not hoping on making fast money like so many other traders, but hoping to make good quality analysis whereas making use of the higher time frame such as the daily time frame, but as a price action trader, the main way I have been trading the market with has always been trading with the use of the higher time frame, because it has always been the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The long term trading, means that the trader is not hoping on making fast money like so many other traders,
    when a trader try to earn big in short period he must will do wrong, i believe we can trade well and can earn something good if we give it time and attention, most of time we behave wrong, most of time we try to earn big in some orders that is wrong, our success is totally based on us, if we learn this trade properly, if we learn this trade on base of practice we can place right orders and can earn something well also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    To me long term trading is actually the best for me,i have tried trading on lower time frame or shorter term strategy but it doesn't work out for me only the long term strategy actually works for me.daily time frame is the best but you need to be very patient before you can get anything out of the market trading daily time frame and yes you stand a chance of making big money from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    As a long term trader your best chart for long term analysis are higher time frames. This time frames will enable you to see this market setup in the long term and make your very analysis on the right way you can trade. Long term traders have opportunities to come up with a strong trading setup and as such this give them the chance to manage their risk and see they can have that which can help lead them to win.

Not allowed!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445