what is best chart for long term trading? - Page 5
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: what is best chart for long term trading?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool what is best chart for long term trading?

For a long time I was always interested in making the long term forex trading. Even now a days I prefer to look for the long term trading because we can just collect the huge money from forex market if we are just making the long term trading. In the short term trading we are just behind the short profit and then we think if we did not close the position we may be able to get more profit. But if you are long term trader so you will surely follow the monthly chart in order to collect the big money from forex market.

I also always follow the monthly chart to get the full money which i have planned for the trading. Are you also long term traders? What are the effective things you follow while you are making the long term trading in the forex market?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The long term traders are looking at trading the way by which they can make money by using the higher time frame from daily time frame that is what they are mostly making use of. That is the way by which can trade. I am making use of the daily time frame and believe me it is the best time frame to make you main analysis on, because it has less noise.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    The long term traders are looking at trading the way by which they can make money by using the higher time frame from daily time frame that is what they are mostly making use of. That is the way by which can trade. I am making use of the daily time frame and believe me it is the best time frame to make you main analysis on, because it has less noise.
    We can choose to follow to trade in long term from technical or fundamental analysis, choose any of them as we wish and suit us most. Best charts to do this kind of trading is various and not fixed since traders has their own thinking and opinion about this. I usually keep focusing my charts on Daily, H4 and H1 to monitor my trade and analyze what is currently happening with market.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    [lang=id]

We can choose to follow to trade in long term from technical or fundamental analysis, choose any of them as we wish and suit us most. Best charts to do this kind of trading is various and not fixed since traders has their own thinking and opinion about this. I usually keep focusing my charts on Daily, H4 and H1 to monitor my trade and analyze what is currently happening with market.[/lang]
    I think to me, it will be more suitable to trade and follow the technical trading method for long term trading. That way, that is what I am doing, I am a price action trader and when we are making use of the chart to determine the trades we take, then we are likely to make good trading decision and mostly when there is the trend we are following.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I think to me, it will be more suitable to trade and follow the technical trading method for long term trading. That way, that is what I am doing, I am a price action trader and when we are making use of the chart to determine the trades we take, then we are likely to make good trading decision and mostly when there is the trend we are following.
    it's always become an optional thing in the business when we can trade in long term or shorter one. long term trading usually requires high time frames such us daily so we can recheck the previous days movements and more detailed information we can find on lower time frames with the charts we're suitable with. it'll never be making sense when long term traders are using smaller time frames because all whole function of trading will be effected.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I am a long term trader and I make use of the daily chart at least when trading.It works for me and by the definition of daily trading, that is what it is all about. When we can learn and have a good trading strategy such as long term trading method, using the best time frame will be the only option that will get us have it used the right way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Some long term trading strategies make use of 4H and daily time frames while some makes use of this in addition with weekly and monthly time frames . In long term trading , any time frame lower than 4H time frames are hardly considered except in a swing trading where time frames lower than 4H may be considered to determine the entry and exit point . If you really want success in forex trading , you need to do away with all those lower time frames where market is considered to be too noisy and signals being generated might not be reliable

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Some long term trading strategies make use of 4H and daily time frames while some makes use of this in addition with weekly and monthly time frames . In long term trading , any time frame lower than 4H time frames are hardly considered except in a swing trading where time frames lower than 4H may be considered to determine the entry and exit point . If you really want success in forex trading , you need to do away with all those lower time frames where market is considered to be too noisy and signals being generated might not be reliable
    Any time frames that could help us trading in long term are needed like mostly used Daily time frames. Most strategies are working in good accuracy when we apply this Daily time frame and any lower time frame as the minimum requirement would only be H4. Higher time frames could also give us better market view to reduce the noises but choosing Daily time frame is more than enough to analyze market.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If we are looking at the long term trading method in forex trading, we have to keep on looking at the daily time frame at least. Any other time frame aside from the daily time frame will not do the work as needed. Charts like weekly can be used but in reference to analysis making while most trades has to be taken from the daily chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    If we are looking at the long term trading method in forex trading, we have to keep on looking at the daily time frame at least. Any other time frame aside from the daily time frame will not do the work as needed. Charts like weekly can be used but in reference to analysis making while most trades has to be taken from the daily chart.
    [lang=id]That is the least we can do to monitor market price with as minimum time frame of Daily. We can also analyze or look for market movement with smaller time frames like H4 or H1 but it is not really advisable because Daily time frame is more than enough to complete all the objectives in analysis and observation purpose before and during a long term trading.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    it's always become an optional thing in the business when we can trade in long term or shorter one. long term trading usually requires high time frames such us daily so we can recheck the previous days movements and more detailed information we can find on lower time frames with the charts we're suitable with. it'll never be making sense when long term traders are using smaller time frames because all whole function of trading will be effected.
    It is for sure, but such option is what we can get to compare with each other to see the one that really worth it because I am sure we will not just want to make use of any trading strategy that comes our way. Because one will always want to learn and see the one that has a great potential of making them money.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast