what is best chart for long term trading? - Page 43
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: what is best chart for long term trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool what is best chart for long term trading?

For a long time I was always interested in making the long term forex trading. Even now a days I prefer to look for the long term trading because we can just collect the huge money from forex market if we are just making the long term trading. In the short term trading we are just behind the short profit and then we think if we did not close the position we may be able to get more profit. But if you are long term trader so you will surely follow the monthly chart in order to collect the big money from forex market.

I also always follow the monthly chart to get the full money which i have planned for the trading. Are you also long term traders? What are the effective things you follow while you are making the long term trading in the forex market?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    To me daily chart is the best chart for trading the market,i always like to make analysis using that time frame and i think that is the time frame that is good for every new trader.with this time frame they can be able to understand the market and also learn to follow the trend correctly even if they will trade lower time frame they always have to make sure they are trading in line with the daily time frame trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Long term traders must be ready to make use of the higher time frame to make their own analysis in forex. This will make them have the possible opportunity to make a better trade and have the means to make profits here. With the higher time frame, more stronger system can be made and with effort to manage risk and build a strong system, we can have the possible chance to make it on this trade which is important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Long term traders must be ready to make use of the higher time frame to make their own analysis in forex. This will make them have the possible opportunity to make a better trade and have the means to make profits here. With the higher time frame, more stronger system can be made and with effort to manage risk and build a strong system, we can have the possible chance to make it on this trade which is important.
    analyzing market in bigger frame must be supported with great experience and traders has to get themselves used to hold their trades for long term purpose. my top record of holding my trades was 4 days and i earned about 300 pips including all the swaps in negative. time frame or chart plays different role yet additional function to help us trade in long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    analyzing market in bigger frame must be supported with great experience and traders has to get themselves used to hold their trades for long term purpose. my top record of holding my trades was 4 days and i earned about 300 pips including all the swaps in negative. time frame or chart plays different role yet additional function to help us trade in long term.
    what pair you have used and what was your order? but in real this is good profit 300 pips in 4 days are best, if we have good analysis so we can do this long term trading, otherwise this type of long term trading is not possible mostly i place orders and try to earn some small pips. but this is very big profit and best also, if you share some details we can learn good things from it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Every significant improvement here is to see we can possibly earn good and achieve profits which is helpful. Long term traders should use high time frames to make the best of analysis that would improve them on the way to make the best profits in forex. I have find this as a means to maintain a strong trade that will give us huge chance to earn better. I follow the long term trading plans and its have always been one of the best way to target for better profitable pips with forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    We have a whole lot of learning to be done, the chart that we are going to make use of will work for us depending on how we understand the market. Experience has made me know that the long term trading chart begins with the use of the higher time frame such as the daily time frame and it will be advised that the trader also learns to make use of the demo multiple time frame to trade as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    We have a whole lot of learning to be done, the chart that we are going to make use of will work for us depending on how we understand the market.
    big learning is important here because if we have good learning process we can understand market, but at same time if we do not learn if we do not give time to demo, simply we can not decide where market will go so in short we can lose just our money, but if we have proper management if we have proper analysis and everything we can earn some handsome profit, if we do not have experience market understanding is not possible so learn, but learning also is not simple as we think it takes our attention and time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Using the high time frame for a proper analysis will give traders the possibilities of making a strong trade and would however work on their means to earn with the right profits from forex. The long term trading is one of the best way to target for higher pips with better risk management plan. So it's necessary we understand the very impact of learning and building a strong system that will sure help us have the means to earn and achieve great trading more often.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Using the high time frame for a proper analysis will give traders the possibilities of making a strong trade and would however work on their means to earn with the right profits from forex. The long term trading is one of the best way to target for higher pips with better risk management plan. So it's necessary we understand the very impact of learning and building a strong system that will sure help us have the means to earn and achieve great trading more often.
    Long term trading always supported by big time frames starting from h4 to daily and weekly. probably traders are even using monthly time frame to look at further possibilities with market. lucky for me, i don't really need to use that big time frames for my trading because i rarely close my trades for long time and always liquidate my trades after few hours later once i think it's enough for my profits.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Long term trading always supported by big time frames starting from h4 to daily and weekly. probably traders are even using monthly time frame to look at further possibilities with market. lucky for me, i don't really need to use that big time frames for my trading because i rarely close my trades for long time and always liquidate my trades after few hours later once i think it's enough for my profits.
    Long term trading are based on strong trends usually indicated by the formation of strong set ups on higher timeframes of H4 and above. When our understanding of our strategy and our approach of trading is strong obviously the results we achieve will also be great. Daily time frames is good and with it, professional traders are able to open few trades but end up in excellent profits.

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast